The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: oball on November 29, 2007, 01:13:10 am

Title: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: oball on November 29, 2007, 01:13:10 am
David Wong (formerly of Pointless Waste of Time) and I wrote an article for Cracked.com - The 9 Most Badass Bible Verses (http://www.cracked.com/article_15699_9-most-badass-bible-verses.html).  Give it a read, and if you like it, please Digg it. (http://digg.com/offbeat_news/The_9_Most_Badass_Bible_Verses_2)

Hope you enjoy it (and don't mind me link whoring).
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: theinevitable on November 29, 2007, 01:15:06 am
dang, dude, I have had that article sent to me by hell of friends and websites. The one with Elisha and the bears was a favorite of my bald Latin teacher from High School.
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 29, 2007, 02:40:48 am
Owen Ball

Joined Cracked on Nov 25,2007

Owen Ball is a Cracked.com contributor. Only thing is, [author name] never contributed a friggin’ bio. So we wrote this lame one instead. Oh, well.
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: oball on November 29, 2007, 03:18:55 am
It's a pen name anyway.
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 29, 2007, 02:45:58 pm
Has Mr. Wong added on to "John Dies at the End" lately?  I haven't checked up on that in a while.
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: Ruta Bagas on December 19, 2007, 11:07:14 pm
My favourite bit of the Bible is still the bit where God smites people with piles.

You've got to love a god who thinks up a punishment like that.
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: jaydub on December 20, 2007, 01:13:00 am
Oball, I worship you with unrequited fanboy adoration.  That was awesome.
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 27, 2007, 07:28:25 am
I like the one where they convince all the men in this city to get circumcised more-or-less at once, and the day after, they attack while they can't really walk or anything and slaughter them. I'll edit this post with chapter/verse unless someone beats me to it.
Title: Re: oball's shameless spam: Badass Bible verses
Post by: oball on January 08, 2008, 09:44:05 am
Genesis 34 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%2034&version=31).  I really wanted to use it but it was too long.