The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on November 29, 2007, 11:48:12 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11292007
This was worth waiting all day for.
-
I enjoyed this one despite the weak punchline. Just the discussion between Lyle and Teodor was enough for me.
-
Lyle sure has a thing for those carts, doesn't he? Like if you look behind the Perky Pervert sign, the old, faded SaniTaco sign awaits.
-
Lyle in the glasses is nearly funny enough as it is, for me.
Any more funny than that and I'm already sated, you know.
-
Did... did he wash the vibrator before using it in people's coffee?
-
If it's coffee for perverts, they may prefer a used vibrator in their cappuccino for the extra zing.
-
If it's coffee for perverts, they may prefer a used vibrator in their cappuccino for the extra zing.
There's a difference between used by a lady, used by Lyle, and found somewhere on the ground. I'm guessing even coffee perverts would only prefer one of these options.
-
Didn't we just have this strip? (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09202007)
-
I didn't get the impression that the dildo was to go in the cappuccino. It is held against the cappuccino, which I took to mean "against the side of the cup", and vibrates the cream into shapes.
-
There's a difference between used by a lady, used by Lyle, and found somewhere on the ground. I'm guessing even coffee perverts would only prefer one of these options.
Oh, oh so naive.
-
If you're twisted enough to want an unwashed dildie in your caramel macchiato, probably any of the above will tweak your nipples at least a little bit. Would they have a PREFERED place it once was? Sure. Some people like ladies, some people like dudes and even the people who like both probably have one or the other in mind at the moment they're buying their pervert coffee.
But, frankly, I'd think that the mystery would be part of the fun.
Part of the transgression, you know, knowing that it could'a been all sortsa places.
-
I can have anything.
-
I liked this strip way better than its brassiere counterpart. This one gets a thumbs up from me.
-
The upisde-down speech balloon shape of the Perky Pervert sign signifies onanism.