The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: HudsonVC on December 10, 2007, 05:15:09 pm

Title: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: HudsonVC on December 10, 2007, 05:15:09 pm
Cornelius continues to bring the cricket-bat pain. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12102007)

Alternate thread titles:

"Mental chat sex"

"You can't bugger a kid online, not even with Flash"

"Placid afternoons of unhurried buggery"

"Pederasts aren't the most litigious bunch"

"A cumulonimbus of pepper spray"

Very fine installment, in my opinion.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: AugustWest on December 10, 2007, 05:46:47 pm
Not even with Flash.  Ha!
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: CortJstr on December 10, 2007, 05:49:12 pm
I don't often hear bugger used in a child-sex sort of way. Hell, I don't often hear it with any sort of negative connotation at all.

I do hope that Mr. Bear doesn't accidentally pepper-spray-cloudify the family dog. That would be pretty sad, even if it was with good intentions.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: wombat on December 10, 2007, 06:03:16 pm

Alternate thread titles

"This strip is nothing but thread titles" was my first thought.  Worth waiting for.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 10, 2007, 06:03:43 pm
Har.  I associate "bugger" with pirates.  "Arrrrr, ye be accused of the crime of buggery."
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: V-Adore on December 10, 2007, 08:27:24 pm
When I read this thread subject, a part of me hoped desperately that we were in line for a return of Hiram the Blacksmith. Maybe Nolan From The Internet is some distant spiritual descendant.

Anyway: yes, this strip is all thread subjects. It's glorious.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: side_show on December 10, 2007, 08:31:41 pm
At the children's theatre, we make uneasy jokes about buggery all the time.  I suppose it's what we fear most, and all we can do is laugh.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 10, 2007, 09:25:02 pm
You would lose at LEAST one day on the Oregon Trail for that.

At least.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: oball on December 10, 2007, 09:53:16 pm
When I read this thread subject, a part of me hoped desperately that we were in line for a return of Hiram the Blacksmith. Maybe Nolan From The Internet is some distant spiritual descendant.

Maybe NolanFTI is _THE_BANDIT_?
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: linnea on December 11, 2007, 02:06:19 am
This strip was pretty great. I just hope that whomever bid four hundred smackers on that shiteous Roast Beef painting thinks that this strip makes up for their lost cash. Sorry, I just did not like that painting. I am sure that folks who are bidding on it will be happy, otherwise they would not bid.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: Golfhaus on December 11, 2007, 02:23:01 am
They're probably hoping that down the road it'll be worth thousands... not a bad bet to make.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: dejavroom on December 19, 2007, 11:45:00 am
Goddammit, I can't read Achewood! The strip image is broken, and the link to assetbar doesn't work. Gnnn! >_<
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: Death Ray on December 30, 2007, 06:10:53 pm
Does anyone feel that that storyline was one strip too short?
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: side_show on December 30, 2007, 07:37:40 pm
Yes - it felt sort of unresolved.  I especially expected to see Nolan again - what exactly happened to that guy?
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 02, 2008, 07:51:40 pm
Ray took care of him.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: side_show on January 03, 2008, 02:16:52 pm
Yeah, but I want to see Nolan quiver and cower.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: Death Ray on January 07, 2008, 11:48:28 pm
Yeah, but I want to see Nolan quiver and cower.

Oh come on! Nolan's sweet! How can you hate a guy who says things like "Their logo is nearly the same as the Perky Pervert, an operation I truly do respect!" The man's a gentleman! Why, Ramses Luther Smuckles even sent  a "Thanks for the add" jpeg to his MySpace.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: side_show on January 08, 2008, 02:02:54 am
I don't know - he reminds me of a combo of the worst customers at the comic shop and the porno video place where I worked.  The kind of customer both employers allowed me to be nasty to.  Only those kind of guys fed off being treated badly.  So not good.  Perhaps because I am looking at him from a lady's perspective.  My feminine orifice closes up.  I have met too many of him in real life.  I want to see him suffer.  I suppose Onstad has done his job.
Title: Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
Post by: theinevitable on January 08, 2008, 04:13:22 am
Quote
My feminine orifice closes up.

My pussy-sense is tingling!