The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on December 20, 2007, 03:10:27 pm

Title: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 20, 2007, 03:10:27 pm
Download my 2007 year-end mix CD, chumps!  Then tell me how awesome it is!

ftp.bigfool.com
user ID:  bigfoo_touamb
password:  nicepete

No liner notes or cover art, yet.  Maybe over the weekend.

You can also download the 2006 mix, which I assembled last year and then didn't bother to distribute.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: pmcd9 on December 20, 2007, 07:20:06 pm
Ha yes, this is just what I needed.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: pmcd9 on December 20, 2007, 07:43:27 pm
Can't download the Kevin Drew.  I think it's the ? in the file name.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: KeithHernandez on December 20, 2007, 09:19:56 pm
I was thinking about this the other day.  Anyone else making a mix?
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: theinevitable on December 20, 2007, 09:26:54 pm
I might make one, but only because I want everyone in the world to hear this one Sufjan Stevens christmas song.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 21, 2007, 02:15:33 am
Can't download the Kevin Drew.  I think it's the ? in the file name.

Interesting.  What FTP client are you using?  I was able to get it using both IE and FileZilla.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: linnea on December 21, 2007, 02:19:51 am
Fuck yeaaaahhh! Great idea, holmes. Thank you.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: pmcd9 on December 21, 2007, 02:37:51 am
Interesting.  What FTP client are you using?  I was able to get it using both IE and FileZilla.

I was using firefox.  I'll try IE.  I was thinking that ? might have been fouling it up because that's an operator in ASP.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: pmcd9 on December 21, 2007, 02:44:21 am
Got it from IE.  Interesting that the ? was converted to a dash in IE.  I thought maybe you had changed it so I looked again in firefox and it is still a ?.  When you try to download in firefox everything from the question mark forward is cut off so it doesn't find the file.
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: pmcd9 on December 21, 2007, 02:46:08 am
Anyway, I got it now.

THANK YOU!!!
Title: Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
Post by: KeithHernandez on December 21, 2007, 03:00:25 am
Looking at last years; Holy Shit You Like Josh Rouse!  Awesome.