The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: iron_felix on December 25, 2007, 08:38:55 am

Title: Happy Birthday hound!
Post by: iron_felix on December 25, 2007, 08:38:55 am
Let us not forget, on this day of festivities, that it is also the big one-zero for TOUAMB's favorite Fritz,* hound!

You have -22 cans in 22 posts, yet you have made worthwile contributions (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3479.msg84592.html) to this board from the very start.  I do not know if you really turn 10 on this day or not, but if so, congratulations!  Either way, this is your birthday thread.  May today be a doubly merry holiday for you, and my condolences for the inevitable "birthday and Christmas gifts combined" you must endure.



*...at least, we all assume hound's German, right?  Has he ever made this clear?  Also, I apologize if I have forgotten that some other board regular is also from Germany.  These things happen sometimes.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday hound!
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 25, 2007, 09:07:18 am
Everyone should have a happy birthday. No matter what else you're up to, it isn't too much for The Fates to give us just one out of 365 automatically. It is a very small percentage of the year.

May The Great Spirit grant you a buckeye on your helmet today, hound, big play or not.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday hound!
Post by: Nabubrush on December 25, 2007, 08:14:28 pm
*...at least, we all assume hound's German, right?  Has he ever made this clear?

Wouldn't it be hund?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday hound!
Post by: KeithHernandez on December 26, 2007, 12:26:15 pm
One time I gave you a can!  Or I tried or something.