The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: milhouse on December 26, 2007, 04:13:33 pm

Title: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: milhouse on December 26, 2007, 04:13:33 pm
Does anybody recognize the phrase 'stoned as a beast'. I'm found of using it and suspect it is from Achewood. I know i didn't come up with it. I can't find it in the strips and realized it may have been in one of Beef's 'zines.
Title: Re: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 27, 2007, 12:01:55 am
I think stoned as a lord or drunk as a lord has been used, other than that youre making it up.
Title: Re: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: wombat on December 27, 2007, 12:05:47 am
Can we start saying "Stoned as a Keith" instead?
Title: Re: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 27, 2007, 12:07:36 am
Can we start saying "Stoned as a Keith" instead?
Stoned as Keith Hernandez would actually be appropriate with or without knowing virtual Keith.
Title: Re: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: oball on December 27, 2007, 07:12:57 am
I think stoned as a lord or drunk as a lord has been used

Ten AM and drunk as a lord (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12082003)
Title: Re: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: Golfhaus on December 27, 2007, 11:04:19 pm
There was also seven a.m. and sober as a Turk (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12202001).
Title: Re: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: milhouse on December 29, 2007, 09:00:18 pm
Ok, people. I got up off my lazy ass and dug through some stuff. I KNOW I didn't come up with this. I'm not that creative. MWYEGTDAT #5 "What is wrong with my nudity?!" submitted by Ray.

"At first I'd lay around in the hot tub buck-naked and stoned as a beast (Little Nephew away at summer camp)."
Title: Re: Stoned as a beast?
Post by: AlohaDawg on December 30, 2007, 05:58:59 am
Yay! Lock this thread!