The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on January 14, 2008, 09:48:51 pm

Title: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: wombat on January 14, 2008, 09:48:51 pm
Shhh! Don't tell anyone!
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: jay-ell on January 14, 2008, 09:50:47 pm
I certainly won't! 

I certainly won't tell the Internet's favorite shutterbug to have the best possible birthday! 

Nor will I ask him to post photos of his festivities!  Because it's a secret! 
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: jaydub on January 14, 2008, 09:56:43 pm
I'm just hoping more police get involved.  Because that was an awesome series of photos.
Best wishes, oh mustachioed one!
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: side_show on January 14, 2008, 10:28:56 pm
Shhh.... shhh.....

Happy Birthday to you.  You're probably my favorite.  But shhhh!  It's a secret.
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 14, 2008, 11:07:38 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: Doc on January 14, 2008, 11:09:36 pm
Well I'm wishing Paul a Happy Birthday and I don't give a damn who knows! You hear me you bastards? Happy Birthday Paul!!!
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 14, 2008, 11:23:23 pm
Have a pleasant and rewarding that-which-cannot-be-mentioned, Master P.

Those files which have not been redacted suggest that you've earned it.
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: theinevitable on January 14, 2008, 11:32:51 pm
You are rad. I hope it is a rad completely normal day for you.
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: V-Adore on January 15, 2008, 01:39:51 am
Have a day!
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: linnea on January 15, 2008, 02:05:48 am
Happy birthday!!!
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2008, 03:10:11 am
Happiest of birthdays, my friend.
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: chuanoplast on January 15, 2008, 04:57:42 am
Secret happy birthday!
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: robot_god on January 15, 2008, 01:19:12 pm
Very nice birthday.
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: Nabubrush on January 15, 2008, 02:45:16 pm
Have an absolutely festive birthday with all sorts of good times and the activities of your preference.

Nothing to see here, all of you. Move along before I run you in.
Title: Re: Paul's super secret birthday thread
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2008, 05:15:44 pm
Thank you all.  My intention was to have a birthday that was unobserved, but somehow people knew.  It was an uneventful day, my first day back at school.  I had dinner with my family.

Yay!