The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: lprkn on January 17, 2008, 06:29:38 pm

Title: Happy Birthday *****_god!
Post by: lprkn on January 17, 2008, 06:29:38 pm
You have an avatar that makes me giggle every time I see it, and that. is. rad.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: jaydub on January 17, 2008, 06:35:36 pm
Happy birthday - to the unfiltered exception.  My daughter loves that avatar.  She'll come up beside me and giggle then say, why is the kitty beating up the little boy?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 17, 2008, 09:52:02 pm
Enjoy your big day, redacted_god!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2008, 11:30:18 pm
Do *****s age?  Do gods age?  You look as clean as the day you rolled off the factory floor.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: Doc on January 17, 2008, 11:40:49 pm
All Glory to the ***** God!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 17, 2008, 11:42:54 pm
Shine on you crazy metal god.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: linnea on January 18, 2008, 02:12:53 am
Happy birthday, dude! Enjoy some nachos!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 18, 2008, 02:22:40 am
*****
#####
CUNT
Enjoy!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: wombat on January 18, 2008, 02:32:42 am
Don't forget cake!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: AugustWest on January 18, 2008, 02:35:52 am
I hope a cat doesn't beat the crap out of your face on this your special day.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: theinevitable on January 18, 2008, 02:54:31 am
happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: robot_god on January 18, 2008, 09:30:16 am
Oh man, you guys.

I really don't deserve this.  I missed hell of people's birthday threads this year.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: jay-ell on January 18, 2008, 04:52:27 pm
I missed hell of people's birthday threads this year.

Me, too. 

Happy birthday anyway.  ;)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: jaydub on January 18, 2008, 07:46:52 pm
I missed hell of people's birthday threads this year.
Its OK.  Everyone missed mine.  I only cried a little.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: theinevitable on January 18, 2008, 08:31:13 pm
Quote
Its OK.  Everyone missed mine.  I only cried a little.

I thought I was the only one.

InEv and Jaydub-- remaining men, together.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: wombat on January 18, 2008, 08:34:21 pm
Noooo! Saddest thing!

We need some kind of automatic notification. In the meantime, someone better check the calendar soon or inev and jay won't be able to have a No Girls Allowed crying club much longer.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: linnea on January 18, 2008, 08:54:08 pm
Its OK.  Everyone missed mine.  I only cried a little.

I thought I was the only one.

InEv and Jaydub-- remaining men, together.

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK??? NOOOOOOO!!!  That makes me really sad. Totally uncool that we missed them.

Didn't you put your date of birth in your profile? Wasn't it in the damn calendar?? We need a better system of birthday notification!!!.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 18, 2008, 09:15:52 pm
American Politics is celebrating my birthday this year with Super Tuesday - though I prefer when it falls on the Super Bowl
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: jaydub on January 18, 2008, 09:34:50 pm
WHAT THE FUUUUUCK??? NOOOOOOO!!!  That makes me really sad. Totally uncool that we missed them.

Didn't you put your date of birth in your profile? Wasn't it in the damn calendar?? We need a better system of birthday notification!!!.

Americans have either a good excuse for missing mine, or a poor one, depending.  Its on July 4th - so you could either be too busy to log into TOUAMB, or somehow have failed to notice that mine coincides with that date.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 18, 2008, 09:53:09 pm
InEv and Jaydub-- remaining men, together.

Move over, I'm in that club too.

American Politics is celebrating my birthday this year with Super Tuesday - though I prefer when it falls on the Super Bowl

I have probably said this here before--I was born the day of Super Bowl IV.  The Big Game was much earlier in the year back then than it is now, but I still think of Super Bowl Sunday as my alternate birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: AugustWest on January 18, 2008, 10:48:32 pm
Move over, I'm in that club too.

I have probably said this here before--I was born the day of Super Bowl IV.  The Big Game was much earlier in the year back then than it is now, but I still think of Super Bowl Sunday as my alternate birthday.

I always know what Super Bowl it is 'cause it's the same age as me.  This year's is XLII
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: Death Ray on February 12, 2008, 01:42:12 am
Congratulations! May your palm crystal never redden!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday #####_god!
Post by: jaydub on February 12, 2008, 05:26:23 am
Congratulations! May your palm crystal never redden!
Hmmm.  Fleshlights must be popular in the Land of Logan's Run.