The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Choop on October 29, 2003, 01:08:50 am

Title: For sale to a Man or a Woman
Post by: Choop on October 29, 2003, 01:08:50 am
Okay, which of you sells miscellany on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3249268914)?

The missus didn't know what the hell I was laughing at. Hopefully someone here will. If not, I'll just have to suicide myself.
Title: For sale to a Man or a Woman
Post by: jough on October 29, 2003, 02:06:35 am
I've sold odder things than that on Ebay - but I think it's less an Achewood cookbook reference as much as Onstad just tapped into particularly old-fashioned phrasing.
Title: For sale to a Man or a Woman
Post by: Choop on October 29, 2003, 03:36:20 am
Oh, sure, jough, just SHOOT ME DOWN.

Care to pry off my fingernails while you're at it?
Title: For sale to a Man or a Woman
Post by: andalucia on October 29, 2003, 03:57:12 am
I dug it, choop.
Title: For sale to a Man or a Woman
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 29, 2003, 05:28:46 am
Cracks me up, too.

What I really dig, though, is the way E-bay files it:

   
Listed in category: Collectibles > Tobacciana > Lighters > Other Brands

"Tobacciana". Now that's an interesting word.

Also, when did 14 cigarettes become "almost a whole pack"?
I hope when they take out 30% of his lung, he tells the doctor he's got almost the whole lung left...