The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Nabubrush on January 18, 2008, 04:03:20 am

Title: Captured by *****s
Post by: Nabubrush on January 18, 2008, 04:03:20 am
On the occasion of *****-God's birthday, anybody ever see them? I'm thinking probably uneven, but I have an opportunity to see them next month and I sort of feel like I ought to take it.

You know, these guys(ish). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtCCLJvWUp0)
Title: Re: Captured by #####s
Post by: JorgeFabregas on January 22, 2008, 04:17:17 am
My wife saw them once. Awesome, she says.
Title: Re: Captured by #####s
Post by: Nabubrush on January 22, 2008, 05:03:08 pm
Then Kyew.

I think Smick and I are gonna go, possibly.
Title: Re: Captured by #####s
Post by: smick on January 22, 2008, 06:57:05 pm
I am fully in the "Go" camp.

I am a Go'er.

If anyone asks, "Hey, who is going?" The answer is "Smick.  Smick is going."
Title: Re: Captured by #####s
Post by: Nabubrush on January 22, 2008, 07:09:26 pm
And smick has a star.

Everyone is all "why not just make ten one louder?" and we are all "it goes to eleven."
Title: Re: Captured by #####s
Post by: AugustWest on January 22, 2008, 07:13:15 pm
And smick has a star.


Everybody else has no stars on thars.