The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: linnea on January 18, 2008, 09:47:48 pm
-
Happy birthday, dude! Sorry we missed it on the actual day.
-
Better late than never!
Sorta like your girlfriend's period when you are in no financial position to fund a human larve's growth.
-
Oh happy, happy day!
-
Hey, we didn't miss his half-birthday by too much, right?
-
yayy! a very happy unbirthday!
-
Sorta like your girlfriend's period when you are in no financial position to fund a human larve's growth.
This happened one time when I was 19. There was this question she laid on me "Um, so, was there any...protection...last night?". That was a looong two weeks (yeah, talk about timing). We celebrated in the expected way. I was working the closing shift at Burger King at the time - and pulling a D average at school. Hey - if there had been a kid, he/she would be coming up on 19 her/himself!
-
It's a big birthday day today. Happy birthday Jay
-
This happened one time when I was 19. There was this question she laid on me "Um, so, was there any...protection...last night?". That was a looong two weeks (yeah, talk about timing). We celebrated in the expected way. I was working the closing shift at Burger King at the time - and pulling a D average at school. Hey - if there had been a kid, he/she would be coming up on 19 her/himself!
The circle of life. It moves us all.
Happy Birthday! Congratulations on getting this far! And on not screwing up that one time, I guess.