The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: linnea on January 18, 2008, 09:48:29 pm

Title: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: linnea on January 18, 2008, 09:48:29 pm
Happy birthday!! We need a better system of notification. At least today's your unbirthday, eh?
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 18, 2008, 09:56:58 pm
May your special day bring you whatever it is you desire from Nabu's #####.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: theinevitable on January 18, 2008, 10:22:05 pm
oh, god. I am completely surprised! thanks, yay!

...I really just wanted to use the line "Remaining Men, Together" because for some reason today I was thinking about Fight Club.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Nabubrush on January 18, 2008, 10:27:04 pm
That's right. You just come on over, pally.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: jaydub on January 18, 2008, 11:09:51 pm
That's right. You just come on over, pally.
I addition to congratulating TheInev on his unbirthday, I would like to extend congratulations to Nabu on overcoming the dreaded Dolphin Lung.  Whatever that may have been.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Nabubrush on January 18, 2008, 11:20:21 pm
I addition to congratulating TheInev on his unbirthday, I would like to extend congratulations to Nabu on overcoming the dreaded Dolphin Lung.  Whatever that may have been.
Dolphin Lung. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10132005)
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 18, 2008, 11:31:19 pm
It is a lot like Aqua Lung except so severe that you haven't the strength for sitting on a park bench.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: lprkn on January 19, 2008, 12:06:44 am
Happy Birthday Inev! In honor of your special day I will end many statements with question marks?
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Doc on January 19, 2008, 03:55:14 am
Sorry we missed it man, I mean we all knew it was coming.

Happy Day.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2008, 04:38:04 am
Sorry we missed it man, I mean we all knew it was coming.

Happy Day.

You a funny motherfucker, Doc.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2008, 08:39:18 pm
Sorry we missed it man, I mean we all knew it was coming.

Thanks for stealing my line.  For that you get canned.

Happy Birthday IneviDan.  Today all of the hot short haired girls love you.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: theinevitable on January 19, 2008, 08:59:58 pm
Man, I remembered this thread when you started making inevitable jokes. (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2264.0.html)

Did you end up punching that boss?
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2008, 09:41:53 pm
Did I say Happy belated Birthday yet?  If not, Happy Birthday. 

If so, Happy Birthday again.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2008, 09:48:59 pm
Did I say Happy belated Birthday yet?  If not, Happy Birthday. 

If so, Happy Birthday again.

And I want to wish you a happy birthday too, sir, but I'm busy wishing this gentleman a happy birthday right now.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: jay-ell on January 20, 2008, 04:57:42 pm
Happy Birthday IneviDan.  Today all of the hot short haired girls love you.

Including me! 

Man, I take a day off and miss three birthday threads.  Happy Birthday anyway, to my favorite Carolinian-in-exile.  (Yes!  You're above James Taylor on that list.  And waaay above John Edwards.) 
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2008, 05:39:20 pm
Happy Birthday IneviDan.  Today all of the hot short haired girls love you.

Sounds like some of the hot short-haired boys might be interested in loving you, too.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2008, 06:05:29 pm
Man, I remembered this thread when you started making inevitable jokes. (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2264.0.html)


Good Times.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: theinevitable on January 20, 2008, 06:28:20 pm
Quote
Sounds like some of the hot short-haired boys might be interested in loving you, too.

Man, maybe if he were a little more androgynous this would be less weird to me. but he is like... he is a hairy, manly guy.
there have been times where I have seen a guy who looked like a girl and thought "huh."
there have been times that I have thought a girl was pretty, then said "wait... is that a guy!" and then realized no, girl, and kept thinking she was pretty.

but I have never thought that a guy with a beard was a cute girl. That has never happened.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2008, 06:48:43 pm
but I have never thought that a guy with a beard was a cute girl. That has never happened.

Well, that's something. There would have been a complicated joke about your gay friend and a cute girl being his beard but it ain't worth it.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Golfhaus on January 20, 2008, 07:40:42 pm
Well, that's something. There would have been a complicated joke about your gay friend and a cute girl being his beard but it ain't worth it.

That was the best joke from this week's Best Week Ever, where they came back from hiatus and Chuck Nice was wearing a fake beard, saying, "Like lots of others in showbiz, I'm showing my support for the writers with a strike beard!" He then pulls some chick in from off-camera and said, "Mine's name is Melissa!" It took me a second to get it, then another thirty to stop laughing.
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: jaydub on January 23, 2008, 06:08:15 am
or "Famous examples would include Nicole or Katie"
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: Nabubrush on January 23, 2008, 05:16:22 pm
or "Famous examples would include Nicole or Katie"

I thought they were only called beards when they were married to gay guys. It works if they are married to aliens, too?
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: V-Adore on January 23, 2008, 06:33:14 pm
I thought they were only called beards when they were married to gay guys. It works if they are married to aliens, too?

You're assuming that gay dudes and aliens are mutually exclusive groups. That Venn diagram intersects; the result is called "Tom Cruise."
Title: Re: Happy Belated Birthday to theinevitable
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 23, 2008, 06:46:54 pm
To be fair, though, Cruise became an alien in an attempt to no longer be gay and instead became a deeply-closeted gay alien. Poor dude, he could'a just been gay and at peace with it, y'know?