The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on January 18, 2008, 10:33:13 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 18, 2008, 10:33:13 pm
Yes I'm early, goddamnit, but I'm pretty sure I have never started a birthday thread before. Wombles, as a member of the original 10 or so, I've got a soft spot in my heart for you*. You are dependable, always positive, and you don't go for the cheap laugh (which leaves more of them for me). I dearly hope someday to meet you! I hope your day brings you all the joy and pleasures that you richly deserve, and in lieu of a real one I am sending you virtual hugs. And thank you again for your even-handed moderation.


*Yes, and a hard spot in my #####. If I hadn't said it, you know damn well someone else would have.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: linnea on January 18, 2008, 11:29:31 pm
Damn, reading Nabu's post made me feel like I was snooping in a personal birthday card. Anyway, Wombles...you're the best, I wish you a very happy birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: Doc on January 19, 2008, 03:55:45 am
Go Womby!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 19, 2008, 04:08:44 am
Happy earlyday!

An earlyday is a lot like Birdie-the-Early-Bird in that it basically forces you to buy a Big Breakfast, no matter how much it would raise your unhealthy blood chemicals. Hotcakes and biscuit and sausage and scrambled eggs straight from Birdie's early-pu$$y!

A little unhealthy but oh-oh-so worth it.

Happy happy.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2008, 02:11:53 pm
*Yes, and a hard spot in my ******. If I hadn't said it, you know damn well someone else would have.

If you hadn't said it it would have hurt my feelings!

The Technical Staff is making popovers for breakfast but I am seriously considering LFM's recommendation for tomorrow morning. My birthday cake plan didn't work out, so two birthday breakfasts seems only fair.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2008, 03:27:27 pm
If you hadn't said it it would have hurt my feelings!

The Technical Staff is making popovers for breakfast but I am seriously considering LFM's recommendation for tomorrow morning. My birthday cake plan didn't work out, so two birthday breakfasts seems only fair.

That's a stellar idea. The only way to top it is including cake with your breakfast. Maybe you can do that tomorrow.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: theinevitable on January 19, 2008, 05:53:21 pm
happy birthday! yayyy!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2008, 05:57:09 pm
Most sincere wishes for the happiest of birthdays, my dear.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 19, 2008, 07:47:11 pm
Yeah, what they said.  Enjoy it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2008, 08:32:19 pm
Happy Birthday Dear Wombat.

In honor of your birthday I listened to the mixdisc you gave me a couple of years ago.  I guess that's not really special as I've listened to it a bunch over the years, but this time I did it for you.

Thank you for being the best.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2008, 09:15:44 pm
I loved making that disc and I'd forgotten all about it. Thank you for reminding me. I am glad you liked it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2008, 09:20:40 pm
I always miss the exchanges.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2008, 09:32:06 pm
I'll send you one if you send me your address. The risk is that I might show up at your door with it.

Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2008, 09:35:05 pm
I'll send you one if you send me your address. The reward is that I might show up at your door with it.



Tiny bit of copy-editing for accuracy there.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: V-Adore on January 19, 2008, 10:21:43 pm
We should do another exchange!

Happy birthday, Wombat. May it be joyous.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: jay-ell on January 20, 2008, 04:53:12 pm
Happy Birthday! 

Wommie, you're everybody's favorite.  Perhaps that's because we're all figments of your imagination, so by nature we have to like you, but...

...we like you because we like to like you. 

I wanted to have my baby on your birthday, but she wouldn't cooperate. 

I hope you had the best day. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2008, 05:40:04 pm
I'll send you one if you send me your address.

Didja get my note?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2008, 07:05:41 pm
Didja get my note?

I did - I'm busy Mapquesting your - I mean, working on making your copy...

JL, I am so sorry your baby did not cooperate!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 20, 2008, 07:07:19 pm
I did - I'm busy Mapquesting your - I mean, working on making your copy...

Heh heh.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Wombles!
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 27, 2008, 06:22:33 am
I just got "The Voices in Wombat's Head" out as well.

And I put Enormous peeniss and Another Postcard on my i-Pod.

Thanks, man.