The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Death Ray on January 21, 2008, 05:37:16 pm

Title: Help me find this strip!
Post by: Death Ray on January 21, 2008, 05:37:16 pm
I followed a series of links to a comic strip online that I foolishly did not bookmark. I really want to find it again. maybe youse can help!

The characters were more or less stick figures. The comic was in color. The subject matter was adult (South Parkish), and I can only recall one of the cartoons: Two friends are kidding around, asking a third friend to do his "impression of insomnia". The third friend relents, and in the last panel we see his impression, wherein he has turned into a giant zombie with agonized eyes while clocks hover around him.

Does anyone know what strip I am talking about?
Title: Re: Help me find this strip!
Post by: Ruta Bagas on January 23, 2008, 10:01:11 pm
I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip. (http://www.explosm.net/comics/1118/)

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.

This post may be the most pointless thing I've ever done. I'm sorry.
Title: Re: Help me find this strip!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 24, 2008, 12:03:08 am
I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip. (http://www.explosm.net/comics/1118/)

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.

This post may be the most pointless thing I've ever done. I'm sorry.

I read that strip periodically and I basically ignored this cry for help.
Title: Re: Help me find this strip!
Post by: V-Adore on January 24, 2008, 09:12:35 pm
I really love the immense cheerfulness of the guy in contrast to his harrowing insomnia expression. That's pretty great.
Title: Re: Help me find this strip!
Post by: chuanoplast on January 26, 2008, 01:01:04 pm
I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip. (http://www.explosm.net/comics/1118/)

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.


I did this too, but only now am I able to admit this.
Title: Re: Help me find this strip!
Post by: Ruta Bagas on January 26, 2008, 01:07:07 pm
Then my own admission has brought some good into the world.

Ahhh.
Title: Re: Help me find this strip!
Post by: Death Ray on January 28, 2008, 07:14:32 pm
I know what strip you're talking about. You're talking about this strip. (http://www.explosm.net/comics/1118/)

But I only know that because I idly Googled and found your post in another forum where someone had already answered.

Ah, but I found the answer here, because of you! You are my Greatest American Hero forever and ever!