The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Golfhaus on January 22, 2008, 02:57:46 am

Title: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: Golfhaus on January 22, 2008, 02:57:46 am
Let's go flying, boys. (http://www.digyourowngrave.com/flight-of-the-hamsters/)
Title: Re: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: jaydub on January 22, 2008, 03:52:43 am
That was magical.  I never figured the trick to consistently get the skateboard to work though.  Best score = 454.
Title: Re: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 22, 2008, 03:56:12 am
Incredible.
I like that the hamster is always happy, no matter how bad i do. Also, the music is intense with 5.1 sorround
Title: Re: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 22, 2008, 04:04:49 am
I haven't seen anything this cool since lasagna cat.
Title: Re: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 22, 2008, 05:12:55 am
Last time my dad was visiting us out here, he got addicted to that game.

When a man is retired by heart problems at the age of 50, he has to find new strange ways to fill his time.
Title: Re: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 22, 2008, 08:50:37 am
So how do I use the skateboard.  I mean, it worked once but I have no idea how.
Title: Re: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: Nabubrush on January 22, 2008, 11:07:12 pm
Gonna have to bookmark this for home time, since it came up blockpage. That having been said, if it doesn't involve a wrist-rocket (http://www.amazon.com/Original-Wrist-rocket-Slingshot-Brace/dp/B000JU67ZS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1201043186&sr=8-1), I'm going to be disappointed.
Title: Re: Flight of the Hamsters
Post by: Golfhaus on January 22, 2008, 11:20:47 pm
Gonna have to bookmark this for home time, since it came up blockpage. That having been said, if it doesn't involve a wrist-rocket (http://www.amazon.com/Original-Wrist-rocket-Slingshot-Brace/dp/B000JU67ZS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1201043186&sr=8-1), I'm going to be disappointed.

It... um... kinda does, actually. If you use your imagination.