The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: FancieBabie on October 29, 2003, 04:42:14 am

Title: Fun Contest Idea!
Post by: FancieBabie on October 29, 2003, 04:42:14 am
Let's all work on redesigning the Achewood page for fun

example: http://rygo.reznor.org/achewood/1c.html

tell me what you think!
Title: Fun Contest Idea!
Post by: captainimpossibles on November 03, 2003, 11:17:06 am
Orange
Title: Fun Contest Idea!
Post by: ManDingo on November 03, 2003, 12:11:28 pm
I don't see how this is fun or a contest.
Title: Fun Contest Idea!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 03, 2003, 02:05:49 pm
I wish I had enough free time to sit around redesigning other people's web sites.
Title: Fun Contest Idea!
Post by: ManDingo on November 03, 2003, 03:30:21 pm
Yeah I hate to complain, but you didn't even take the time to change the paypal link to orange also to match your background.
Title: Fun Contest Idea!
Post by: jay-ell on November 03, 2003, 04:11:12 pm
Seven kinds of LOCKED