The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on January 31, 2008, 07:15:11 pm

Title: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on January 31, 2008, 07:15:11 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01312008

So is this the end of Ray's run for President? I hope not, I was actually enjoying this arc a lot.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: AugustWest on January 31, 2008, 07:25:59 pm
Ha Ha!  Ray's a multi-billionaire, champion of the G.O.F. and general all-around Guy Who Gets Things Done, but he still has to do what his Mama says!
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: rabidambulance on January 31, 2008, 07:37:31 pm
The alt-text really disturbed me.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: colmore on January 31, 2008, 07:40:08 pm
August,

you don't?
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: AugustWest on January 31, 2008, 07:43:25 pm
August,

you don't?

shut up.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: V-Adore on January 31, 2008, 08:27:38 pm
I can never object to a Ray's Mom appearance, really. Sometimes you can understand how it was that Ramses Luther Smuckles fell for her.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 31, 2008, 08:36:46 pm
People get shot all the time, most of those people aren't presidents. However, 6 of 43 presidents have been shot. Thats 13.9% of the president population in all time. Statistically, thats pretty bad relative to the rest of population (an average of about .004% of Americans are victims of violent crime). Ray's mom is justified in her concern.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: theinevitable on January 31, 2008, 08:59:25 pm
I alternate between loving and hating the word Tush.

Tushie, though. Wow. what a word.

I recently had a conversation where we decided the factor which decides whether it is OK for a girl to wear leggings as ##### is "can you see her tushie."

"um, I don't remember."
"really. her tushie."
"um. I don't know."
"do you really not know or... you could and you don't want me to judge her."
"um. um. IT WAS A NICE TUSHIE, OK!?"
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 31, 2008, 09:14:58 pm
I think if more mothers stepped up and grounded their sons from being president, we'd probably have ended up with a lot better presidents, especially lately. Good call, Mrs. S.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: jaydub on January 31, 2008, 09:24:28 pm
I think the alt-text is acknowledging Ray's cat-ness, but I'm not sure.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: CortJstr on January 31, 2008, 09:52:40 pm
I think the alt-text is acknowledging Ray's cat-ness, but I'm not sure.

For the sake of my own sanity I'm going with yes on this one.

It's a really good thing that Vlad has never tried talking to Ray's mom on the phone like he did Philippe's. It would be bad times for Vlad, I can tell you.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Golfhaus on January 31, 2008, 11:42:58 pm
On the one hand, it's a pop-the-balloon fizzle of the arc. On the other hand, anyone who complains about the crapiness of the female characters in Achewood hasn't met Mrs. Smuckles.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: linnea on February 01, 2008, 01:23:04 am
The alt-text really disturbed me.

QFT, dude.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: robot_god on February 01, 2008, 03:06:10 am
Second best strip ever.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Beatrice on February 01, 2008, 04:52:44 am
EL OH FUCK*NG EL.


that is so good.  the way he waits, realizes, and pouts.  finality at it's finest.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Beatrice on February 01, 2008, 04:54:57 am
also, she licked the "actual pink part" when he was a kitten, so by god she can do anything to it she damn well wants.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 01, 2008, 05:09:41 am
also, she licked the "actual pink part" when he was a kitten, so by god she can do anything to it she damn well wants.
Do girls have the same rule?
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 01, 2008, 05:17:48 am
I imagine that a wealthy cat-woman such as the Notorious Mrs. S would have some kind of, y'know, cat version of a wet nurse who is hired for the purposes of licking the kitten in such places.

But then, of course, the places where they act like animals or people are kinda all over the place.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: AugustWest on February 01, 2008, 05:27:45 am
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that cat penes are in fact barbed.

It's a TOUAMB tradition, dammit!  Also, giraffe placenta.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: theinevitable on February 01, 2008, 06:09:26 am
I...

people. you know how we all know that cat c*ckes are barbed?

don't bring that up in real life. NEVER.

no one will believe that you know it because of an internet message board. they will be interested, but they will be very creeped out.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 01, 2008, 06:16:11 am
I...

people. you know how we all know that cat c*ckes are barbed?

don't bring that up in real life. NEVER.

no one will believe that you know it because of an internet message board. they will be interested, but they will be very creeped out.
Ive noticed a phenom here in the all male college world, freshmen talk about cocks all the time, all kinds of cocks. Juniors talk about pussy. All kinds of pussy. Seniors talk about everything other than cocks and pussy.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: wombat on February 01, 2008, 01:53:28 pm
Ray's candidacy mentioned in today's (Feb 1) Overcompensating.
http://www.overcompensating.com/ (http://www.overcompensating.com/)

Can't seem to get the permalink... will try to fix later.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: jaydub on February 01, 2008, 03:32:10 pm
There's even an alt text!
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: saniac on February 01, 2008, 10:11:53 pm
If you compare the first panel to the other ones, it appears Ray's Mom can swap polarity.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Dangermoose on February 01, 2008, 11:15:22 pm
If you compare the first panel to the other ones, it appears Ray's Mom can swap polarity.

Damn!  Those are the little tics -- born of Illustrator laziness -- that make Achewood's art so endearing.  To me, it's so half-assed it's brilliant, like the original cardboard cut-out South Park.
Title: Re: 31st January 2008 - I will spank you on your little pink tush
Post by: Beatrice on February 02, 2008, 07:40:12 pm
he flipped her but he also redrew the phone and her arm and everything.