The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on February 02, 2008, 03:10:46 am

Title: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 02, 2008, 03:10:46 am
E-MAIL FROM ONSTAD, NOT ME LOSING MY MIND-

"Dear Friends of Achewood,
 
Instead of the usual banter about saying hi, I wanted to hit you with some cold, hard facts that may surprise you. Did you know that 1 "knot" is equal to 1.15MPH? It's rare to know this, so admit it: you were surprised, in a way, even if you didn't gasp. Also, 1 English "stone" equals 14 lbs. Gotcha again.
 
In other news, we're having a busy little winter. Ray almost ran for President, and Nice Pete has started work on his third novella, A Marvelous Romance, due out this spring. Oh, and we're in the final stages of signing a contract to have THE GREAT OUTDOOR FIGHT printed by a major publisher. Ninety-six pages, hardcover, with loads of new material. Details as they become official.   
 
As ever, my family and I thank you for your readership and support. --CTO et al."

GOF book - Coming to our bookshelves soon.
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: Golfhaus on February 02, 2008, 03:16:23 am
So I didn't get that this was a mailing at first. I thought it was just A-CAP saying what was on his mind. Very confusing.
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: lprkn on February 02, 2008, 06:56:09 pm
I like to think that 'CTO' stands for 'Chris The Onstad.'
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: theinevitable on February 02, 2008, 07:13:55 pm
my friend's roommate has the initial ACK. I have always enjoyed seeing that on the back of her backpack. I wonder if the middle name is Cathy?
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: Death Ray on February 05, 2008, 05:12:25 pm
my friend's roommate has the initial ACK. I have always enjoyed seeing that on the back of her backpack. I wonder if the middle name is Cathy?

Even weirder, Anarcho's e-mail has the initials "CMY", which are my brother's initials! THIS IS GETTING KIND OF FUCKIN' SCARY, G!!
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: linnea on February 06, 2008, 01:16:38 am
I like to think that 'CTO' stands for 'Chris The Onstad.'

QFT and canned.
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 11, 2008, 03:37:42 pm
I think it's validation of Teodor being Onstad's alter ego:

Christopher Theodore Onstad (or 'The' for short)
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: Death Ray on February 12, 2008, 01:32:32 am
Hey Bro, when am I getting in on this internet comic money?

Soon as there is some, home griddle!
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: jough on February 15, 2008, 03:23:37 am
So wait, is Archaic-capitalist Onstad's new handle?

Go shill your wares somewhere else, WHORE.
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: jaydub on February 15, 2008, 05:09:22 pm
So wait, is Archaic-capitalist Onstad's new handle?

Go shill your wares somewhere else, WHORE.

Nice to see that the time away hasn't dulled your edge, Jough.
Title: Re: Friends of Achewood...
Post by: jough on February 16, 2008, 01:57:43 am
They call me "fitty demp" at work because I'm so hard.