The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on February 03, 2008, 07:45:59 pm

Title: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 03, 2008, 07:45:59 pm
(http://bobbyisosceles.com/images/cave_cat.gif)
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: jaydub on February 03, 2008, 09:28:42 pm
Bobby I, bringing it strong.  Have a can.
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 03, 2008, 09:34:56 pm
It is as though we are in DUNE and we have been given worm-sign.

Except that we are actually talking about meme-sign.

WE'VE GOT MEME-SIGN!
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: Lister on February 04, 2008, 08:44:15 am
I have a scanner.

Do I have the twenty-odd Garfield books I got between ages five and twelve?  I may yet.

I may, yet.
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: Death Ray on February 12, 2008, 01:51:02 am
You will not find more fun with Garfield than this: http://www.lasagnacat2.com/
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 12, 2008, 05:55:15 am
We've already gotten wind of Lasagnacat around here?

However, thank you again. Good Lord do I love some Lasagnacat.
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: KeithHernandez on February 12, 2008, 09:00:32 am
we have and it is amazing.
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: smick on February 12, 2008, 02:38:08 pm
The "Party/Fold Laundry" + Right Now video haunts me.
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: jough on February 15, 2008, 03:57:25 am
I like the actually entertaining stuff on YouTube, like Radiohead doing a Smiths cover.  Pure bliss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnGESlRNXk
Title: Garfield minus the Garfield
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 23, 2008, 06:38:09 pm
http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/archive (http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/archive)
It really is a better comic without the cat.
Title: Re: fun with garfield books and scanners
Post by: Golfhaus on February 24, 2008, 02:25:12 pm
In this way, Garfield may be the best comic strip ever. Has any other newspaper comic spawned off so many derivative works? I would think not.