The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on February 05, 2008, 06:43:40 am
-
Happy birthday, pal. This year you have had ups and downs, met my friend christine and told me she's hot (I know this), joined this board, and done other things. Including having a very cute girlfriend with a cute name.
Happy Birthday. Today, you can eat nachos for every meal.
-
Happy birthday dude, today you can receive gifts and the thing of equal value you can exchange is being awesome.
-
It's been a year since you could drink legally. Congrats!
-
Happy birthday! May the free market system treat you kindly today.
-
Happy Birthday, Spiderman!
-
Iechyd da!
-
Happy b-day, dude! Hopefully you get some birthday swag that you can exchange for goods and services.
-
Happy Birthday, Acap. Today, you may have both bread and circuses.
But only today.
-
Happy birthday, Cappy.
May the Great Vault grant you a supermarket sweep of gold-pressed latinum, sir.
-
Happy Birthday to the poster who has always been named Arachnocapitalist.
-
I got nothin' witty to add, sorry. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday.
-
Free market forces will dictate the number of birthday wishes you get today.
-
Thanks All! It was a great day in America.
People agreed with me in a political thread, I bought honey bourbon, and it was like 70+ degrees for the first time on my birthday. God Bless You, God Bless You One And All.
-
*A flag unfurls behind A-CAP, the anthem sources and an eagle wheels overhead*
-
Happy birthday my capitalistic friend.
-
Acap? I go away for a while and we have a new fuck*ng regular that I don't know?
Seriously, people, what the shit? Who's this blowjob?
-
Oh, and happy birthday I guess dude.
-
We have always had a poster called A-CAP.
-
Check your censors, dude. All will be revealed.
N*Y*U has evolved to A-CAP - The more smug, more antagonistic economist. Also, Keithhernandez has more cans than anyone will ever have.
-
I would like to have seen the joke continue for a little while longer. Jough coming back to see a regular he doesn't know is too golden to give up.
-
Me too, but I guess it's A-Cap birthday thread and he can spoil the joke if he wants to.
-
Check your censors, dude. All will be revealed.
N*Y*U has evolved to A-CAP - The more smug, more antagonistic economist.
Ooooh! THAT'S what happened.
-
See, I was thinking that I didn't like the look of this ACap jerkoff, and that he's N Y U in disguise explains quite a lot.
I take back my happy birthday. Fuck your birthday in your EYE, ball fondler.
-
Now there's the Jough we know and love!