The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Death Ray on February 05, 2008, 04:03:27 pm

Title: Write-in Ray!
Post by: Death Ray on February 05, 2008, 04:03:27 pm
Super Tuesday, y'all! Now let's not get all swoony over Obama at this crucial moment. We know who the real brother is in this election! Don't be stingy about writing in Ray Smuckles' name at your local polling plaza! I want that chickeny chicken so I can feel good about tomorrow again!!
Title: Re: Write-in Ray!
Post by: jough on February 15, 2008, 03:49:35 am
FAIL
Title: Re: Write-in Ray!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 15, 2008, 06:06:19 pm
FAIL
PWNED!
MY HEAD IS PASTEDE ON YAY
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
I CAN HAS CHEEZEBURGER?
Title: Re: Write-in Ray!
Post by: Golfhaus on February 16, 2008, 01:44:04 am
DO NOT WANT
OH NOES THERE TAKIN MAH BUCKET
Title: Re: Write-in Ray!
Post by: AugustWest on February 16, 2008, 01:46:31 am
All my base are belong to RAY!