The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Doc on February 06, 2008, 05:37:21 am

Title: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: Doc on February 06, 2008, 05:37:21 am
Dear Mom!
Happy Birthday!
Love, TOUAMB!
(http://www.plan-ireland.org/images/drawing.jpg)



Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: jay-ell on February 06, 2008, 02:49:20 pm
Awwww.  Awwwwww!  So cute. 

So far, for my birthday, my kids let me sleep 'til 9:00. 

We'll see what the rest of the day brings. 
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: lprkn on February 06, 2008, 04:26:06 pm
Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: theinevitable on February 06, 2008, 05:40:00 pm
JL, you are the most Rad of the Rad. I am jealous of your kids for keeping you from being our mom 24/7.

I hope that this day brings nothing but joy and nachos to you.
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: CortJstr on February 06, 2008, 05:48:30 pm
I weep for the fact that you can't have dirty, dirty birthday sex today. What with the tiny human being just coming out of you recently, and all. I'm sure you'll make up for this later, though.
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: KeithHernandez on February 06, 2008, 05:58:41 pm
Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: AugustWest on February 06, 2008, 08:06:58 pm
Happy birthday Den Mother lady!  Pretend you got a phone call from all of us this year!
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2008, 08:36:54 pm
Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: wombat on February 06, 2008, 08:47:07 pm
Don't forget cake!
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: theinevitable on February 06, 2008, 11:14:44 pm
I convinced myself it wouldn't be creepy and tried to call you, but your number has changed or something.
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 07, 2008, 12:23:02 am
Happy birthday lady!
Title: Re: Happy birthday Mom!
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 07, 2008, 02:42:50 am
I would sing you "Happy Birthday" except that it is copyrighted and I am broke.

Also, this is the internet and only typing.

But happy happy happy birthday.