The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: jaydub on February 21, 2008, 05:46:49 pm
-
(http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2008/02/080220221008.jpg) (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080220221008.htm)
Click through to article on tubby tabbies and porky pooches. I kid my dog about "losing her girlish figure", but with her its mostly fur that makes her look like a block. When its bathtime she looks like a drowned rat. When I was a kid, a friend of mine had a kitty named "Bubbles" that was so enormous it couldn't clean itself after using the litter box (his mom would have to take care of it with a washcloth). My friend was pretty heavy too. He fed the cat cupcakes - so there's little mystery about why either of them were that big.
Bubbles made the photo kitty look sporty in comparison. I found the situation sort of tragic.
-
(http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2008/02/080220221008.jpg) (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080220221008.htm)
hell of such as meow
-
Diabeetus.