The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Turbo Ninja on February 22, 2008, 09:09:48 pm

Title: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
Post by: Turbo Ninja on February 22, 2008, 09:09:48 pm
The Voice's music editor, who I know to be a fan of Achewood, gives a shoutout to a classic Vlad-ism (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07172002) in his new review (http://www.villagevoice.com/music/0808,302393,302393,22.html) of the Drive-By Truckers.
Title: Re: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
Post by: lprkn on February 22, 2008, 09:13:58 pm
Hm, too bad he couldn't give a shout-out to "rad chillies."
Title: Re: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
Post by: melack on February 22, 2008, 09:54:18 pm
Or "I got so horny I ate the soap."
Title: Re: An Achewood shout-out in the Village Voice
Post by: colmore on February 25, 2008, 12:58:00 pm
Much love for DBT.  I'm not super into southern rock (despite really liking both rock and roll and the south) but they're stand up dudes.