The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Golfhaus on February 28, 2008, 12:40:10 am

Title: Tampires Brand Tampons
Post by: Golfhaus on February 28, 2008, 12:40:10 am
fuck*ng brilliant (http://jezebel.com/358835/tampires-tampons-that-want-to-suck-your-blood).

Title: Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
Post by: lprkn on February 28, 2008, 04:40:47 am
Sometimes I am glad that I live by myself and that there is no risk of someone seeing my page history.
Title: Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 28, 2008, 04:48:40 am
There's an old middle-school era joke about a vampire making a cup of tea.
Title: Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
Post by: jay-ell on February 28, 2008, 04:13:17 pm
The animated tampon reminds me of Marshie (http://www.homestarrunner.com/malloween.html). 

Then again, so does the map (http://youtube.com/watch?v=NSw1F-E_M2A). 
Title: Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 28, 2008, 04:27:45 pm
Then again, so does the map (http://youtube.com/watch?v=NSw1F-E_M2A). 

I once said to Mrs. del Vaca, "Imagine what sex with Map would be like."

"Do you know the way to the clitoris?  Well I know the way to the clitoris!"
Title: Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
Post by: jay-ell on February 28, 2008, 08:12:14 pm
Learned and enthusiastic.  The perfect lover.