The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on February 28, 2008, 06:05:45 am

Title: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: AugustWest on February 28, 2008, 06:05:45 am
Odd?  Touching?  Pathetic?  I'm not sure which. (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/566171148.html)
Title: Re: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: jaydub on February 28, 2008, 06:56:07 am
I'm touching the back of my throat as we speak.
Title: Re: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 28, 2008, 02:06:25 pm
(http://www.bigfool.com/catinhat.jpg)
Title: Re: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: wombat on February 28, 2008, 03:40:08 pm
Blocked for Smithsonian users!
Title: Re: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: jaydub on February 28, 2008, 04:36:25 pm
Blocked for Smithsonian users!

Why does the Smithsonian hate craigslist?
Title: Re: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: V-Adore on February 29, 2008, 12:45:17 pm
If this is real, I'll eat my irregular cat hat. Funny nonetheless, though.
Title: Re: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: Pedro Picasso on February 29, 2008, 03:52:48 pm
I really want to hate this.  But I cannot.  We need more research on cuteness.  Once we understand it we can use it to assuage tribalism and prevent war.  Holy crap, I've become Dennis Kucinich.
Title: Re: The Cat In The Hat (s)
Post by: jay-ell on February 29, 2008, 04:38:52 pm
I really want to hate this.  But I cannot.  We need more research on cuteness.  Once we understand it we can use it to assuage tribalism and prevent war.  Holy crap, I've become Dennis Kucinich.

Right down to the uber-hot wife.