The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: slink on October 30, 2003, 12:07:33 am

Title: The Saddest Thing
Post by: slink on October 30, 2003, 12:07:33 am
Quote from: "jough"
Yes, Google loves me and I am loveink it back.  Is basic love affair.

Which poem?


I was just thinking yesterday, we need more Vlad and LieBot. But then it's 'cause I awoke to the new saddest thing... Bleahrg.
Title: The Saddest Thing
Post by: andalucia on October 30, 2003, 12:49:08 am
Quote from: "slink"
the new saddest thing


What's that?
And I'm intruiged to know what the poem was, too.
Title: The Saddest Thing
Post by: slink on October 30, 2003, 12:37:39 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "slink"
the new saddest thing


What's that?


Waking up to a rattling noise and going through, opening the airing cupboard door and discovering the tiniest little penis, convulsing.
So I had to cart it outside and avoid thinking.
Poor little guy.
Title: The Saddest Thing
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 01, 2003, 04:13:26 pm
This thread seems to be in about 17 different pieces, but I posted the name of the poem in the original thread.

Quote
Fast Break by Edward Hirsch. You know, with the start of the NBA season and all.

For the game he loved like a country...


Yeah, doesn't really offset the gloom of the dead bunnies. I do have a nice, live one named Velvet, though.