The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: wombat on February 29, 2008, 03:13:48 am

Title: Search function
Post by: wombat on February 29, 2008, 03:13:48 am
OK, so, I swear, a while ago, I posted a message saying I was losing my mind because I was sure we'd discussed something in an earlier thread but no matter how much I searched, I couldn't find it.

And, I swear, we then had a discussion of how the board search function didn't work but Cort had some advice that worked... but I've forgotten what it was and of course now I can't find it because... the search function doesn't work.

So, um, what was the way to search that worked? Or is it that this time I've really lost my mind?
Title: Re: Search function
Post by: CortJstr on February 29, 2008, 03:34:08 am
search Google with site:touamb.com

Like this:

wombat agent site:touamb.com
Title: Re: Search function
Post by: wombat on February 29, 2008, 02:01:24 pm
Thank you.

Of course the real question now is... next time that I forget this, will the search function bring up this thread?
Title: Re: Search function
Post by: Doc on February 29, 2008, 02:54:13 pm
My primary suggestion would be to download this (http://users.tpg.com.au/cedpad/TOUAMB.xml) xml file and save it to C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins then restart firefox and check for it in the pull down of search engines in the upper left.
If you don't use firefox then I'm not sure I can help you.