The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on March 02, 2008, 05:21:27 pm

Title: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 02, 2008, 05:21:27 pm
the dude has icky moves (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JckAU6VTN44)
Title: Re: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 02, 2008, 05:37:54 pm
There is definitely something to imagining the GOF with non-anthropomorphized cats... basically shot for shot but with normal cats.

It is both... a lot more disgusting but also funnier in a twisted kinda way, trying to imagine things that walk four on the floor without thumbs pulling off some of those moves, somehow.
Title: Re: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
Post by: AugustWest on March 02, 2008, 08:23:43 pm
Beef says (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhgu2a5ED6s&feature=related) Holy Crap who pressed on my head?! (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02242005)
Title: Re: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
Post by: Toaster on March 26, 2008, 05:58:08 pm
Someone should do this. Not real cats fighting, because that would be cruel, but if we could re-enact some of the non-violent Achewood strips with real cats and stuffed animals, with human voice-overs. It would be like Lasagna Cat, in a way. I would do it myself, but I have no access to cats.
Title: Re: Footage of Son of Rodney at GOF
Post by: jaydub on March 27, 2008, 05:37:53 am
Someone should do this. Not real cats fighting, because that would be cruel, but if we could re-enact some of the non-violent Achewood strips with real cats and stuffed animals, with human voice-overs. It would be like Lasagna Cat, in a way. I would do it myself, but I have no access to cats.
My neighborhood is overflowing with strays.  Give me an address and I'll send you a box full.

(Don't worry, I'll poke holes in the box first)