The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jay-ell on March 04, 2008, 03:46:07 pm

Title: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: jay-ell on March 04, 2008, 03:46:07 pm
Uncle Dirty. (http://www.lovebryan.com/features/uncledirty.php)  Not Safe For Work!  For Real! 

This guy is...wow. 

Just, wow.
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: jaydub on March 04, 2008, 03:59:05 pm
Yeah.  I'm glad I checked that out before going to work.  Still glad I saw it though.  There is a fellow entirely comfortable in his skin.  LFM's new role model?
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: jay-ell on March 04, 2008, 04:51:56 pm
OK, the site got BoingBoinged and is down.  Here's the BB blurb. 

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/03/04/uncle-dirty-photo-es.html (http://www.boingboing.net/2008/03/04/uncle-dirty-photo-es.html)
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: lprkn on March 04, 2008, 06:05:14 pm
Hilarious. We should all hope we don't give two shits at that age.
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: jay-ell on March 04, 2008, 09:24:27 pm
Flickr photoset here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikebelleme/sets/72157603442556324/). 

Why am I taking it upon myself to make sure you guys have the opportunity to see this? 

Because I care. 
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: Golfhaus on March 04, 2008, 11:28:09 pm
Apparently, in 2061, Achewood will still be all about Ray.
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: V-Adore on March 05, 2008, 12:42:54 am
This is mesmerizingly bizarre. For some reason, it's the small details (that he makes the thongs himself, that his wife is mentally disabled and has had skin cancer on her face twice) that really get to me.
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on March 05, 2008, 02:51:06 am
You'd better believe he has wicked sack.
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on March 05, 2008, 03:35:58 am
I dont want to think about my firm athletic body collapsing into itself like that. I think I understand the anti-aging craze now.
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: Doc on March 05, 2008, 01:06:43 pm
Wow.
Just... damn do I want to be like Uncle Dirty.

We should all have such pure belief in who we are.
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: side_show on March 07, 2008, 12:01:43 am
Such beautiful pics JL, thanks for show them to us.

My dearest friend is a lot more uptight than I am about most things related to the body and sex ans such.  She and her SO went to Cuba about a week before us, and once we were both back and settled we got together to chat about our trips, and she recounted a story about how when they went to the beach it was pretty crowded and they took the only spot left, which turned out to be next to a topless woman.  Apparently they moved seats as soon as another spot opened up due to this older topless sunbathing lady near the seats they took first.  Then she was doubly mortified because they forgot something at their first set of seats and when they went back the topless lady was telling them that she was trying to get their attention about it... and she was clearly horrified that a lady with no shirt on would have a conversation with them.  That sort of thing doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I certainly wouldn't move if a topless bather was sitting next to me, so it was kind of weird and embarrassing to hear her tell that story.  There were certainly topless ladies at our beach too, but it was more of a case of considering joining them or not, not, um, disgust and embarrassment.  The only thing that kept me from going topless was previous experience with sun burn on the nipples - ouch!

Mostly I don't give a fuck now, so I don't see that changing as I age. 
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: jay-ell on June 04, 2008, 09:36:46 pm
think about my firm athletic body

I just caught a guest viewing this topic, and realized that I let this comment go the first time, and wanted to take this opportunity to say:

Mm. 

Let me reiterate. 

my firm athletic body

Mmm. 
Title: Re: 86 Year Old Human Dude Constantly Wears Thong
Post by: jaydub on June 04, 2008, 10:02:01 pm
The only thing that kept me from going topless was previous experience with sun burn on the nipples - ouch!

Mostly I don't give a fuck now, so I don't see that changing as I age. 

One should always guard against sunburnt nipples, regardless of age.  Hint: zinc sunscreen still has applications.