The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Turbo Ninja on March 05, 2008, 08:45:30 pm

Title: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: Turbo Ninja on March 05, 2008, 08:45:30 pm
It is up for auction, (http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/4903913) along with tons of other cool stuff from the movies.  Worth a few minutes of browsing, if ony to imagine what it would be like to own loincloth owned by Charlton Heston (answer: hell of awesome).
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: lprkn on March 05, 2008, 08:58:16 pm
You can take my loincloth when you pull it from my cold, dead loins.
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: V-Adore on March 05, 2008, 11:32:03 pm
Yeah, you know what I didn't need to think about today?

Charlton Heston's cold dead loins.
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: CortJstr on March 05, 2008, 11:55:31 pm
Yeah, you know what I didn't need to think about today?

Charlton Heston's cold dead loins.

Is that better or worse than thinking about his hot living loins?




[edit: throbbing]
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 06, 2008, 01:10:29 am
Forwarded to my ex.
She is Terence Stamp's great-niece.
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: V-Adore on March 06, 2008, 01:47:51 am
I was just about to type-rage about imagery, but yeah, "edit: throbbing" is maybe the best edit in message-board history. Well-played, good sir.
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: jaydub on March 06, 2008, 06:51:24 pm
I was just sitting here, trying to picture Zod's hair and just coming up with "thin, dark widow's peak".  When I clicked through to see the actual item, it seems far...bushier...than my impression.






(GIS)
Ok, I'm not misremembering:
(http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:TBeV33A_D4SncM:http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/chris-reeve-movies/general-zod.jpg)

Is the actor supremely bald?  Why would you need a receding hairline wig?
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: Death Ray on March 11, 2008, 12:17:47 am
(http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/comics/2005-09-26.gif)
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: Doc on March 11, 2008, 03:56:49 am
I really like you Death Ray.
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: theinevitable on March 11, 2008, 04:34:39 am
i had been trying to remember where I saw that ALL DAY and was just about to post that I remembered that it was from your comic, but here you have posted it for everyone to see.
rad.
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: Death Ray on March 17, 2008, 03:22:34 pm
I really like you Death Ray.

bows, bows
Title: Re: Kneel before Zod's wig.
Post by: CortJstr on April 06, 2008, 02:33:25 pm
Yeah, you know what I didn't need to think about today?

Charlton Heston's cold dead loins.

V, you uh might not want to read the news today.