The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Death Ray on March 24, 2008, 05:28:22 pm

Title: Bye Bye Mr. D&D Guy
Post by: Death Ray on March 24, 2008, 05:28:22 pm
I would like to have posted this earlier but it took MAD magazine this long to reject my work.

So for you, the unpaying Internet audience, I offer this, my Gary Gygax tribute!

(http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/MEDIA/D&D_finish.jpg)

Title: Re: Bye Bye Mr. D&D Guy
Post by: side_show on March 24, 2008, 10:58:33 pm
Thanks.  I will show this to someone who will apreciate it.  One of my co-workers was so sad the day he died that I told him he should go home, and he did.
Title: Re: Bye Bye Mr. D&D Guy
Post by: Golfhaus on March 24, 2008, 11:35:45 pm
You are to be commended for going that long without making the "failed saving throw" joke. Bravo.