The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2008, 01:26:36 pm

Title: A new kind of mix disc
Post by: pmcd9 on March 25, 2008, 01:26:36 pm
Over at flickr I've been getting into what I am calling song illustrations.  That is, I am taking a song and then creating a photograph that illustrates the song in some fashion.

Here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/2355956198/) is my latest one which I am quite fond of.  Here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/sets/72157603774137269/) is a set that contains them all.

The description of every photograph contains a link to the song that is being illustrated.  You can collect them all to create an exciting mix disc.

Enjoy!
Title: Re: A new kind of mix disc
Post by: jough on March 29, 2008, 04:46:20 pm
Speaking of new kind of mix disc:

http://muxtape.com

Here's mine:

http://jough.muxtape.com

Title: Re: A new kind of mix disc
Post by: theinevitable on March 29, 2008, 04:49:49 pm
ok, now this is definitely something I can commit to doing.
Title: Re: A new kind of mix disc
Post by: theinevitable on March 30, 2008, 06:15:01 pm
OK, uploading now.
I tried hard to make it all flow, but I don't now how successful I was. (http://theinevitable.muxtape.com)
I couldn't resist putting 2 replacements songs.

edit: it will be up in 10 minutes once I've converted everything to mp3.

edit: UP and awesome.
Title: Re: A new kind of mix disc
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on March 30, 2008, 07:27:07 pm
Code: [Select]
<!--
                               **                           
                              /**             ******         
**********  **   ** **   ** ******  ******  /**///**  *****
//**//**//**/**  /**//** ** ///**/  //////** /**  /** **///**
/** /** /**/**  /** //***    /**    ******* /****** /*******
/** /** /**/**  /**  **/**   /**   **////** /**///  /**////
*** /** /**//****** ** //**  //** //********/**     //******
///  //  //  ////// //   //    //   //////// //       //////

-->

ohhhhh shiiiiiiit