The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on March 26, 2008, 06:54:37 pm

Title: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: JorgeFabregas on March 26, 2008, 06:54:37 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03262008

Achewood strips are now ripped from the headlines:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/03/26/2008-03-26_cheerleader_star_student_dies_in_breast_.html
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: CortJstr on March 26, 2008, 07:15:54 pm
I have two conflicting feelings on this strip:

1) fake boobs are gross

2) it's no like Molly hasn't died before so what's the big deal?
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: fnord on March 26, 2008, 08:46:38 pm
Why is everyone so afraid of taco colored breasts? I was never bothered by that, as long as the maize matches the curtains.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: nDed on March 27, 2008, 01:03:42 am
We all know what taco colored breasts mean.

Liver disease.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 27, 2008, 02:10:00 am
My girlfriend's previous boyfriend, the last straw was apparently when he offered to buy her breast enhancements and was genuinely serious despite her in no way wanting them.

I have had my moments of feculence in my life but that is just a Crap Dude.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: gearnest on March 27, 2008, 02:51:57 am
Alternate thread title:  "Naked hysterics in empty tub"

Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: gloomba on March 27, 2008, 11:53:18 am
I never would have thought that Roast Beef would think that breast implants were a not-gross thing.  Frankly I'm a little disappointed in him.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: Doc on March 27, 2008, 12:29:19 pm
I don't even know if it's that. I think it's just that he knows he likes boobs so he thinks it natural that people will assume he would force his girlfriend to get a boob job. It's the worst possible outcome from the best starting point (boobs) so of course his brain goes directly to it.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: Pedro Picasso on March 27, 2008, 06:05:36 pm
My cousin bought his wife implants as a present.  She loves them.  Sometimes women love them.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: jay-ell on March 27, 2008, 09:00:20 pm
Yes.  This is true. 

I am not one of those women, so don't get any ideas, Pedro. 
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: pmcd9 on March 27, 2008, 09:21:04 pm
Sometimes women love them.

My friend Tanya (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/297593775/) likes hers.  Who are we to judge?
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: jay-ell on March 28, 2008, 04:11:03 am
Paul, have you lost a bunch more weight?  Because I notice you seem significantly lighter in your more recent photos. 

If so, congrats.  If not...well, nuts.  I'm bad at discerning this kind of thing; my mother could dye her hair chartreuse and it would take me a week to notice. 
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: Popegeorgeringo on March 28, 2008, 05:15:29 pm
I'm on the side of not liking rubber tiddies, but the best argument I ever heard from fans of enhancements was one guy I met who said, " look, Corvettes are made of plastic..."
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: jaydub on March 29, 2008, 05:13:04 am
one guy I met who said, " look, Corvettes are made of plastic..."
Their engines are made  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Corvette#C6_Z06) of aluminum.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: oball on March 29, 2008, 08:44:23 am
So you're saying women should have aluminium breasts?

...

Sir, you are a genius.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: Doc on March 29, 2008, 01:00:54 pm
So you're saying women should have aluminium breasts cans?
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: AugustWest on March 29, 2008, 03:13:55 pm
So you're saying women should have aluminiumbreasts cans?

You, sir, should have an aluminum can.  A tiny one, full of Dr. Pepper.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: pmcd9 on March 29, 2008, 07:28:08 pm
I'm on the side of not liking rubber tiddies, but the best argument I ever heard from fans of enhancements was one guy I met who said, " look, Corvettes are made of plastic..."

Yeah, but I don't want to fuck a corvette.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: Golfhaus on March 29, 2008, 07:48:42 pm
Yeah, but I don't want to fuck a corvette.

I thought all of us wanted to fuck a Corvette.

Oh shit, we weren't supposed to tell that to the women, were we? Fuck. My bad.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: lprkn on March 30, 2008, 06:13:50 am
Got to be a comedy bit hiding in here somewhere, something about how we all want to fuck our cars and what that says about dudes with certain Giant Vehicles.

But yeah, if I was a boy car, an there was a Corvette that was available...yeah. Mr. Haus dropped one of key bits that we guys know but don't talk about. Actually, I'm sure the girls know it too, but let us have our fun.
Title: Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
Post by: jaydub on March 31, 2008, 04:39:50 pm
Got to be a comedy bit hiding in here somewhere...
Onstad has this covered (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01112006), naturally