The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MrCB on April 11, 2008, 05:51:42 pm

Title: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: MrCB on April 11, 2008, 05:51:42 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04112008 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04112008)

As predicted (though not by me), Nolan gets an honourable mention!
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Talkin' wistful about basic stuff like sounds
Post by: wombat on April 11, 2008, 06:04:15 pm
This one sets a record for potential thread titles that are too long:

You guys do that too? I thought it was just old cats.

What if he's sitting demented in a creek?

Talkin' wistful about basic stuff like sounds  (Oh look, that one fits.)

When you're busy creating the modern world, some things are bound to get cocked up.
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: CortJstr on April 11, 2008, 06:46:17 pm
What's on the disk? I bet we don't find out until like Thursday afternoon.
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Sitting demented in a creek
Post by: jay-ell on April 11, 2008, 07:23:33 pm
The correct thread title is, in fact, "Sitting demented in a creek." 

I was having issues with this arc, but it's (twisting and) turning out rather nicely, I think.  It almost makes up for three days of Brit jokes. 
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: theinevitable on April 11, 2008, 07:26:58 pm
OK, suddenly I'm imagining that it's kiddie porn, but the kind of stuff where you say "oh, this is porn? but... it's just a chick with a cast. She's wearing all of her clothes? Yeah? You jack off to this? Well... I don't know... I guess it is porn, then, but... I don't know."

You know, hell of kids eating cakes, kids riding bicycles.

Or else, it's real kiddie porn, and Onstad is hatching a plot to get every single Achewood reader arrested.
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: milhouse on April 11, 2008, 07:45:25 pm
At what point did the floppy get removed? Is Mr. Teal on it trying to escape? Or am I just having Friday delusions...
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: Choop on April 11, 2008, 07:53:32 pm
somebody get rid of that hideous apostrophe in the thread title


my head can't handle it today
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 -Sitting demented at a computer
Post by: wombat on April 11, 2008, 08:00:16 pm
somebody get rid of that hideous apostrophe in the thread title

Done.

dang, but all the existing messages have to be fixed individually...  Wait, it's "Let nature RUN its course."  Good thing the boss has gone home.
Title: Re: Sitting demented on a wombat
Post by: jay-ell on April 12, 2008, 01:57:10 am
I see womb@ got cute with the re: titles. 
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: JorgeFabregas on April 12, 2008, 05:56:52 pm
So the publican is still on the computer?
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: pmcd9 on April 13, 2008, 04:13:55 pm
I think this is exactly what happened to Pete Townshend.
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 13, 2008, 05:43:37 pm
And HE won't get fooled again, lemme tell ya.
Title: Re: 11th April 2008 - Let Nature Run its Course
Post by: smick on April 13, 2008, 08:01:14 pm
I think this is exactly what happened to Pete Townshend.

What they do to her man, those sha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hakey can'd.