The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on November 02, 2003, 09:15:58 pm

Title: Satchel?
Post by: jough on November 02, 2003, 09:15:58 pm
Not that I'm one to worry, but has anyone spoken to Satchel in like, the past month or so?  He used to post every day and now *poof*, he's gone.

It's all good, and he did leave a donation in the tip jar on the last day he posted something here - I just hope he wasn't leaving a tip on his way out.

Hrm.  His e-mail address bounced, too.
Title: Satchel?
Post by: V-Adore on November 03, 2003, 12:38:25 am
I'd have expected that he'd post something were he taking off for good. Still, who knows?

Has anyone tried AIM/YIM? I would, but I'm allegedly supposed to be something productive right now.
Title: Satchel?
Post by: andalucia on November 03, 2003, 09:22:47 pm
He and I had been emailing back and forth every two days or so, and trading CDs, too, so I also wonder about his whereabouts... my last email from him was september 25th..... hm.
Title: Satchel?
Post by: jough on November 03, 2003, 09:35:21 pm
I figure if he PLANNED to be AWOL he would have posted something about it, which is why I'm... concerned.  

Hmm.