The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Formica on April 16, 2008, 08:05:18 pm
-
Achewood computing - where sentient crack demos from the Sinclair take over stout British laptops.
[link added by Ash]http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04162008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04162008)
[shame added by Formica]
[Formica = Ashercan'd!]
-
Well this is the strip that finally got me to look up what the hell a "boffin" is. Thank you, wikipedia.
But if the publican and Mr. Teal were just constructs of the boffin, then how is the Publican still on the laptop talking to Teodor and Ray?
That's a damned fine edit there, Formica.
-
My tiny heart is breaking.
-
I think this story arc is astounding. Partly because it is good, partly because I've been waiting for the comic to fall into an arc for over a year.
-
Each strip is another unexpected twist!
I've been looking forward to my daily achewood more than I have in a long time.
-
The Publican has yet to realize that he is a lie and is therefore free to chat with Teodor and Ray.