The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mrdna1 on April 24, 2008, 05:17:00 pm

Title: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: mrdna1 on April 24, 2008, 05:17:00 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04242008

I could go for some of Beef's cards ... the 7-pack would probably come in handy during finals week.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: CortJstr on April 24, 2008, 05:22:43 pm
On the birth of our third son? Our? And I thought that Easter cards were pointless and went unpurchased for years at a time.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: wombat on April 24, 2008, 05:49:50 pm
I need "Thank you for a comic strip that made life worth living for a moment."
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 24, 2008, 07:11:17 pm
A gross of "I'm Sorry I Forgot All Kinds of Stuff About You; I Was Having a Panic Attack" cards would definitely improve my life for 144 days.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: jay-ell on April 24, 2008, 07:14:23 pm
I kind of like the name "Jaylen."  I suppose I would, though. 

Okay, everyone contribute a new card you'd like to give someone.  Mine would be (to Pedro):

Outside: Thanks for the wonderful life and all the mind-blowing sex. 

Inside: Also, you're welcome. 
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: Golfhaus on April 24, 2008, 10:30:41 pm
"I'm Sorry I Made Plans For Us After You Made Plans For Us"

Recurring theme lately for this guy.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: CortJstr on April 24, 2008, 10:47:20 pm
I've forgotten all of your after-work plans, where they are, and who they're with. But it doesn't mean I don't care.

I'm sorry I don't like any bands that you liked first.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: Choop on April 24, 2008, 10:51:20 pm
I'm sorry I couldn't pick a place to eat and we ended up at the sports bar again.

(inside) I'm just tired of all the restaurants and we should cook something some time you know.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: Drygioni on April 24, 2008, 11:06:18 pm
Just because sometimes I want a day where I see no-one and just play Football Manager and Oblivion and watch Match of the Day and wear a dressing gown without getting changed and eat cereal and sleep does not mean I love you any less, my darling.

I am now shown up for the terrible waste of man that I am
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: colmore on April 25, 2008, 12:08:45 am
I'm sorry I said you added nothing to my life and left you.  That was the depression talking.


This is a frightening strip.  Roast Beefs cards are all of my relationships.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on April 25, 2008, 01:14:56 am
Thanks for not getting horrifically drunk last night.

Sorry for getting horrifically drunk last night. Inside: Please disregard anything I said after 11pm and anything my hands did near you or your girlfriend.

I think its best that you not come over my house for awhile. Inside: (Bill for furniture repair and carpet cleaning)


Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: Doc on April 25, 2008, 02:17:05 am
"Sorry for blowing off your party to basically sit at home by myself."

Inside is blank and smells of shame and social anxiety.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 25, 2008, 02:37:12 am
Outside:  "Thanks for being a great kid!"

Inside:  "Now stop running around the house in those awful plastic high heels shouting that you're Bindi the Jungle Girl!  Christ, can you calm down for like five frickin' minutes?!?"
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: herofix on April 25, 2008, 10:04:11 am
Outside: 'I'm very sorry that I disparaged your ethnicity.'

Inside: 'On doing more research it appears that even the most conservative theologians now do not subscribe to the 'Curse of Ham' theory.'

Alternate inside: 'I didn't get a chance to mention that I think you people have great music and excellent rhythm.'
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: wombat on April 25, 2008, 12:10:36 pm
Outside:  "Thanks for being a great kid!"

Inside:  "Now stop running around the house in those awful plastic high heels shouting that you're Bindi the Jungle Girl!  Christ, can you calm down for like five frickin' minutes?!?"

Carlos wins this thread.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: JorgeFabregas on April 25, 2008, 06:51:42 pm
The other day my wife and I found a Here's a card to tell you that I'm pregnant card at Target (to be given from one SO to the other). What's next, wedding proposal cards?

ETA: A fuck*ng low-rent E-card proposal http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bin/showimage.php?category=wedding/proposal&image_choice=hand&frame_color=004C30&layout=1
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: Turbo Ninja on April 25, 2008, 08:16:56 pm
I suppose a dainty card might be the gentlest way to say: For all your neat-freak posturing, you're really bad at loading a dishwasher or remembering to clean the lint filter on the dryer between loads.  Y'all can write the apologetic ones.  Mine will be straight up accusatory.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: Doc on April 26, 2008, 12:17:34 am
ETA: A fuck*ng low-rent E-card proposal http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bin/showimage.php?category=wedding/proposal&image_choice=hand&frame_color=004C30&layout=1

Wow.
fuck*ng least classy thing ever. Hunt's move from top to bottom. I've known couples who met over the internet who still proposed in person or at least in a personalised way.
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doct
Post by: jay-ell on April 26, 2008, 12:58:50 am
That's when you need a card that says, "I thought I loved you until you proposed in the lamest possible way." 

Inside: "Thank you for helping me realize that marrying you would be a far worse fate than dying alone." 
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: CortesDiddy on March 22, 2012, 04:16:31 pm
Outside: Not going to stop calling your ass every week!

Inside: I just moved to this city and it's not my fault that LA is more socially segregated than the goddamn Gulag so we're gonna hang the hell out this weekend and become FRIENDS


Not being serious here even though I've considered doing this many times. After awhile you kind of run out of options (btw I have a feeling 'after awhile' is grammatically incorrect but, come on. "After a while"?).
Title: Re: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor
Post by: Nabubrush on March 22, 2012, 05:57:19 pm
Outside: I wouldn't pull your hair at the dentist.

Inside: That's how much I care.