The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on April 28, 2008, 03:28:43 am

Title: Blogs of Late April 2008
Post by: CortJstr on April 28, 2008, 03:28:43 am
Wow, no love for the blogs at all this month. He didn't post any until like the 21st and it took 6 days to even get a thread.

For your consideration. (http://chrisonstad.blogspot.com/2008/04/for-your-consideration.html)
Take THAT Chef Duff. This is actually pretty awesome and I wish I was this cool

The Story of My Hair. (http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/2008/04/story-of-my-hair.html)
Way to rub it in for us non-fictional hair-losers.

How ABSOLUTELY INSENSITIVE. (http://journeyintoreason.blogspot.com/2008/04/how-absolutely-insensitive.html)
This might be my favorite blog post ever. If there's anything better than Mr. Bear writing about a Rod Huggins film I have yet to hear about it.
Title: Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
Post by: Doc on April 28, 2008, 09:41:44 am
Is it just me or has it been a while since we've been able to bathe in the glory of full-on douchebag Pat? I miss those days.
Title: Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
Post by: wombat on April 28, 2008, 04:15:11 pm
Too late, Philippe! If only you'd posted this sooner, I had french fries last night that would have been perfect for Spaghetti Philippo!
Title: Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
Post by: theinevitable on April 28, 2008, 05:57:49 pm
Quote
This is super-good because I never have any money ever to get a hamburger, but I still get to be with the gang.

...they expect Phillipe to pay for his own burger?
Title: Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 28, 2008, 06:22:07 pm
No, I think that's why they give him the fries.  Fries of pity.