The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Nabubrush on August 02, 2003, 09:44:58 pm
-
This may not be appropriate, and may not be the right place for it (but hell, that's what they make mods for) but in the "all out fight to the death caged battle", Onstad is beating RStevens by a 11 to 4 ratio.
-
He is a tough mufugga.
Link, please?
-
http://www.dumbrella.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=17
I hope this works, and I wish I knew how to put it together so it was pretty. Well, here goes . . .
Edit: Holy crap, it worked. Also, as far as I can tell, polls are still "on" there.
-
Onsted is up 13-5 but it's a little hard to <find> the Achewood Forum now since it's been removed from the front page. Votes still being tallied and polls even still going up. Get out there and drive those guys crazy! Eat up their bandwidth! Go Team Go!
And so on.
-
The problem with people adding new polls is that links to here are getting bumped down further.
Not that we need anyone else to make this board work...
Anyway, I created a new poll to remind people that the board is here now, in case they missed the whole drama.
-
The subject of the missing Dumbrella archives has shown up in a few places, but I did a bit of searching, and I came up with this:
http://www.dumbrella.com/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000001.html
Actually, interestingly, the first one I came up with had to deal with guest week and featured our illustrious Warden JLD's guest strip. I believe it is number 557. Just replace the 000001 with whichever number you choose. I didn't have any luck navagating, and some numbers don't work. I don't know why this is still hanging around out there in the ether, but for what it's worth and if anyone is interested, here you go.
Also, this is all early february of this year, which I believe makes it just after the k*l debacle which resulted in the board being shot, hung, and then set on fire. Also there was salt spread on the remains.
Additional edit: Be careful when you get to number 12.
-
remember the part in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indy shot the guy with the sword?
*bam*