The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: jay-ell on May 06, 2008, 11:15:47 pm

Title: How Bugs Do It
Post by: jay-ell on May 06, 2008, 11:15:47 pm
http://www.sundancechannel.com/greenporno (http://www.sundancechannel.com/greenporno)

Moderately safe for work.  Nothing graphic, but the URL might trip some red flags, and you definitely want to wear headphones for this one. 

This is...I mean, I'm not usually into...you know...film...but this stuff is genius. 

Wombat, I know you're scared.  Click anyway.  I promise, you'll like it. 

My favorite is the bee, although the snail is a close second. 
Title: Re: How Bugs Do It
Post by: side_show on May 07, 2008, 04:34:27 am
Unavailable in my area apparently - not distributed outside the US according to the message I get.  Too bad, Isabella Rosselini is hot.
Title: Re: How Bugs Do It
Post by: Toaster on May 10, 2008, 02:52:01 pm
Jesus Effing Christ. I watched this right after reading the thread about caterpillars and how juicy they are. I am using my thighs to protect my genitals. From the imaginary insects. They are Scary.