The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Gimpson on May 07, 2008, 11:00:10 am

Title: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Gimpson on May 07, 2008, 11:00:10 am
If Dan Savage is to be believed, oral should come standard on any model.  If Beef does like it... you know... orally, I don't really think that makes him a kinky boy. 

I have complete faith in Roast Beef to fend off the advances of this potentially engagement-destroying succubus. 

Permalink added by jayell: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05072008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05072008)
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Doc on May 07, 2008, 11:50:12 am
Beef could never be so lucky to actually score with a lady.

Actually I'm not sure what to expect, usually Roast Beef's life is good despite his outlook, something going terrible wrong for him when he's feeling good is new and scary.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: wombat on May 07, 2008, 12:24:43 pm
Nooooo!
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Caustic Armadillo on May 07, 2008, 12:32:10 pm
Call me mad, but for some reason, I think she might be a transvestite.
Probably the big hair.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: CortJstr on May 07, 2008, 12:55:45 pm
Call me mad, but for some reason, I think she might be a transvestite.
Probably the big hair.

The hair is pretty bad. And the gloves are a little freaky, too.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 07, 2008, 01:04:47 pm
Part of me is all "Go on, Beef, get you a fine and easy BJ."

The other part is all, "Certain disaster is to come of this."
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: pmcd9 on May 07, 2008, 01:05:37 pm
Beef's a smart fella, but he seems to be unaware that she is only interested in his fat... wallet.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: CortJstr on May 07, 2008, 01:32:23 pm
So when this started I figured, Beef is imaging how his future fame will go, and because it's Beef, ruin his life. But who can argue with sloppy blow jobs? Unless of course Molly walks in for no apparent reason.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: ananke on May 07, 2008, 01:36:14 pm
Beef has rippling biceps from creating greeting cards. This simply has to be a hallucination of some sort, or a dream.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: oball on May 07, 2008, 01:42:49 pm
As we well know, you don't get muscles just from using a computer (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06232004).
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Doc on May 07, 2008, 01:48:08 pm
So when this started I figured, Beef is imaging how his future fame will go, and because it's Beef, ruin his life.

Oh actually yeah.
This totally makes more sense.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: RMJ12345 on May 07, 2008, 02:48:58 pm
I think Ray will somehow come in to save him just as he is about to get his life ruined, but it will somehow send him into a tailspin anyway.

Also, I wonder why a worrier such as Beef is not AT ALL worried (externally at least) about cheating on his main lady?
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 07, 2008, 02:51:34 pm
RUMJAY, I LOVE YOU LADY! Is you a college graduate now?
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: RMJ12345 on May 07, 2008, 03:02:54 pm
Aw, Now-Anarcho-Capitalist! I love you too. I am about a week away from being a college graduate, but both of my major projects are done, so once I am done being mysteriously sick, I am ready to have some FUN!! Are you a college graduate yet?
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on May 07, 2008, 04:11:48 pm
Augh. More primo j/o material for the furries at work (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07262005) out there.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: hammish on May 07, 2008, 04:34:20 pm
Beef could never be so lucky to actually score with a lady.

He could when it's really Bad Luck all gussied up to look like getting lucky...
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: jaydub on May 07, 2008, 04:38:57 pm
Augh. More primo j/o material for the furries at work (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07262005) out there.

Well played, Cap'n
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: colmore on May 07, 2008, 07:37:48 pm
think about getting a blowjob from a cat

now try to stop.


(now an um... lady job... from a cat, i am ashamed to say, there are videos of that)
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: wombat on May 07, 2008, 11:48:14 pm
From a cat?

Haven't you ever felt a cat's tongue??
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: jay-ell on May 07, 2008, 11:50:11 pm
Well...I have...but not down there. 
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 07, 2008, 11:55:58 pm
Cats may be rough, but don't ever try that trick with a guinea pig.
(http://www.trottersworld.com/images/guinea_pig_teeth.jpg)
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: AugustWest on May 08, 2008, 12:04:09 am
Maybe it's Molly in disguise.

Maybe the two of them set the whole deal up.  As a kind of thing.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: memnarch on May 08, 2008, 06:25:33 am
I wish it was Molly. But the eyes seem to indicate it's not. Molly's eyes are drawn differently.

I have faith in Roast Beef's character though. Even if he does let this White Keds in Dallas chick see Dracula, he's gonna be all up front about it with Molly. Though he is from Circumstances, Beef doesn't seem like the sort of dude to bottle what's inside.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Toaster on May 08, 2008, 12:30:46 pm
Oh, dear God in Heaven, please tell me that picture that picture I just saw of a guinea pig was of its mouth, and not its pussy.

1) I really don't want to see a guinea pig's pussy. Ever. Not today, not ever.

2) I really hope they don't have those two huge spikes in there. I mean, it's bad enough that cat cocks have barbs, but to think that guinea pig pussies have teeth is just too much to handle. It would keep me up at night, shaking.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Dexter on May 08, 2008, 01:15:45 pm
2) I really hope they don't have those two huge spikes in there. I mean, it's bad enough that cat cocks have barbs, but to think that guinea pig pussies have teeth is just too much to handle. It would keep me up at night, shaking.
The effect of this is ruined somewhat by the filter, but:

pu$$y Dentata! What a wonderful phrase
pu$$y Dentata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
pu$$y Dentata . . .

For the record, though, I'm pretty sure they don't have teeth.
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: jay-ell on May 08, 2008, 01:50:09 pm
The effect of this is ruined enhanced somewhat by the filter, but:


Fixed that for you. 
Title: Re: 7 May 2008 - you know... orally?
Post by: Dexter on May 08, 2008, 05:19:44 pm
Fixed that for you. 
It's not enhanced!  It completely wrecks the meter!

Let's agree on the somewhat more neutral "altered".