The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on May 09, 2008, 06:13:09 pm

Title: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 09, 2008, 06:13:09 pm
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article3688867.ece (http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article3688867.ece)
So apparently these three teens got bored in texas and got the idea to dig up a corpse, decapitate it, and smoke pot out of its skull.

Dudes -- no. Can you imagine the regular level of paranoia multiplied by the level of paranoia of holding a skull in your hand? That you just stole from a graveyard. Not like that would attract attention or anything. Not to mention what they planned to do with the rest of the body? Bad idea all around. Next time just buy an apple, or a soda bottle.

Title: Re: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: Ben-San on May 09, 2008, 08:40:23 pm
While I can understand the appeal of a skullbong, it's probably easier and cheaper in the long run to hit up a teaching-supply catalog for a 1:1 replica skull.
Title: Re: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: side_show on May 09, 2008, 09:29:01 pm
I'm more confused by the idea of highly motivated pot heads than any other part of this story.  I mean, I came up with so many ideas right along these lines back in the day, but any mission to put these sort of things into motion ended when I found myself in a 7-11 buying Doritos or remembered that I could use the phone to have someone deliver pizza.  What are they putting in pot these days?  Scary.
Title: Re: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: Drygioni on May 09, 2008, 10:25:32 pm
Most genius bong:

Get a baguette, and stick the flaming end of multiple doobies into it. Then bite the end off and suck the bread.
Title: Re: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: jaydub on May 09, 2008, 11:39:13 pm
ALSO: this was the number one linked story off of this (http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article3680454.ece).

THANK YOU FOR MY DAILY DOSE OF HUMAN DEPRAVITY!
I'm intrigued by his statement that he's the victim of a one-sided smear campaign.  I'm curious about how the "other side" of the situation would be represented.  Perhaps a call to arms for the International Brotherhood of Incestuous Family Dungeon Keepers?  Statements of solidarity from NAMBLA?
Title: Re: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: Doc on May 10, 2008, 12:04:52 am
I'm intrigued by his statement that he's the victim of a one-sided smear campaign.  I'm curious about how the "other side" of the situation would be represented.  Perhaps a call to arms for the International Brotherhood of Incestuous Family Dungeon Keepers?  Statements of solidarity from NAMBLA?

Teach the controversy. It's just too bad for him there isn't a cellar-building industrial complex.
Title: Re: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: lprkn on May 13, 2008, 04:46:05 am
An examination of the problems with a skull-bong (http://www.slate.com/id/2191124/)
Title: Re: Teens use skull as bong
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 25, 2008, 11:44:13 pm
Most genius bong:

Get a baguette, and stick the flaming end of multiple doobies into it. Then bite the end off and suck the bread.

And then when you get the munchies you eat the bread! With butter that you sauteed buds in! Brilliant!