The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: IsoscelesLock on May 16, 2008, 01:08:33 am

Title: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: IsoscelesLock on May 16, 2008, 01:08:33 am
My apologies if this has already been posted.  I logged onto the eBay this even and this gem is on the front page:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Airwolf-Helicopter-Replica_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ18836QQihZ014QQitemZ330234658865QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Title: Re: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: AugustWest on May 16, 2008, 01:31:42 am
I'm holding out for Keith Moon's head.
Title: Re: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: Ruta Bagas on May 16, 2008, 09:12:47 am
Fantastic. (http://cgi.ebay.com/24-Dr-Pepper-Can-Charms_W0QQitemZ330236467427QQihZ014QQcategoryZ877QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
Title: Re: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 26, 2008, 12:25:56 am
Fantastic. (http://cgi.ebay.com/24-Dr-Pepper-Can-Charms_W0QQitemZ330236467427QQihZ014QQcategoryZ877QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

But what the hell is this about? (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140235801032&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=330236467427&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BIA%26itu%3DIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D42)
Title: Re: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: Ruta Bagas on May 26, 2008, 07:52:23 am
I think "The Smurf is in excellent condition" is a trigger phrase for a sleeper agent.
Title: Re: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: Hambone on May 26, 2008, 09:42:46 am
Now there's an Ebay selling tip -- whatever it is you're selling, just find some way to work the phrase "WHAT'S THE BEST THING YOU GOT" into the headline somehow.  You'll probably get a good four, five hits a day just off that phrase.
Title: Re: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: Ruta Bagas on May 28, 2008, 07:29:38 am
Much as I hate to link to the Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2000899/Man-admits-'having-sex'-with-1,000-cars.html)...

Quote
But his wandering eye has spread beyond cars to other vehicles. He says that his most intense sexual experience was "making love" to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf.

I wonder if he was bidding.
Title: Re: eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 28, 2008, 09:06:27 pm
This is not really the right thread for Onstad's new drawing, but I wanted to mention that I like it and am too lazy to start a new thread/find the appropriate thread.