The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: CortJstr on May 16, 2008, 01:45:19 pm

Title: Rice Boy
Post by: CortJstr on May 16, 2008, 01:45:19 pm
Listen up, party people. The Rice Boy finale has been posted.

"Cort, WTF is a 'rice boy'" you ask? Basically it's a graphic-novel-style comic with a sort of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland vibe to it. It's got lots of fun art, strange languages, and a cameo by Ray near the beginning.

And now that the final pages have been posted you can read the whole damn thing in one sitting instead of compulsively checking for updates like us other suckers had to for like a year.

http://riceboy.jho-tan.com/
Title: Re: Rice Boy
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 16, 2008, 01:53:13 pm
Nice. Except I accidentally parsed it as "Alicia's Adventure in Wonderland" and my mind went on this awesome tangent of a dramatic urban black woman going through Alice's adventures. (Examples censored, you can think of your own)
Title: Re: Rice Boy
Post by: lprkn on May 19, 2008, 02:53:50 am
I think that I would enjoy Alicia's Adventures in Wonderland.
Title: Re: Rice Boy
Post by: Choop on May 20, 2008, 08:18:46 am
Pimp Hatter's Mad Crack Party
The Cheshire John
Drag Queen of Hearts
Title: Re: Rice Boy
Post by: Doc on May 20, 2008, 09:32:13 am
Quote from: Alice in Wonderland
Soon her eye fell on a little glass box that was lying under the table: she opened it, and found in it a very small cake, on which the words `EAT ME' were beautifully marked in currants.

I always thought that Alice in wonderland didn't need any modification to be dirty. I may have a dirty mind though.
Title: Re: Rice Boy
Post by: jay-ell on May 20, 2008, 02:06:53 pm
Pimp Hatter

So right.  The Mad Hatter is the original pimp daddy. 

So cann'd.