The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Toaster on May 20, 2008, 06:45:25 pm

Title: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Toaster on May 20, 2008, 06:45:25 pm
Let's talk about it. A couple months back, I was pretty freaked out by the image of an ASA dying and leaving behind a little skeleton. Also, do they poo?
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 20, 2008, 06:51:53 pm
They eat, apparently, so I'd assume there are waste products.
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: jay-ell on May 20, 2008, 07:07:20 pm
Does a bear shit in the woods? 

Cornelius, apparently, does not (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01232002). 
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Dexter on May 20, 2008, 10:17:56 pm
Does a bear shit in the woods? 

Cornelius, apparently, does not (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01232002). 
I submit that shitting on toilets and shitting in the woods are not mutually exclusive.
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 20, 2008, 11:56:38 pm
I submit that shitting on toilets and shitting in the woods are not mutually exclusive.

I usually shit IN toilets. If youre shitting ON toilets, you are not invited to any place I am occupying.
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Dexter on May 20, 2008, 11:58:06 pm
I usually shit IN toilets. If youre shitting ON toilets, you are not invited to any place I am occupying.
Do you hover over the toilet while shitting, or do you actually place your ass upon the seat?  If the latter, I believe the argument can be made that you are shitting on the toilet or, if you must be so pedantic, shitting while on the toilet.
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: jaydub on May 21, 2008, 12:11:26 am
As a frat-boy, A-CAP is undoubtedly familiar with the upper-decker.  Its an experience that scars even the hardened, particularly if you've got cleaning duties.
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 23, 2008, 01:32:41 pm
Manbabies.  MANBABIES!

This thread has been hijacked by MANBABIES (http://manbabies.com)!!!!
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: jaydub on May 23, 2008, 04:02:12 pm
Genius!
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Golfhaus on May 23, 2008, 06:08:55 pm
Manbabies.  MANBABIES!

This thread has been hijacked by MANBABIES (http://manbabies.com)!!!!

Please don't let this become The Next Big Thing. I'm begging you, Internet.
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: theinevitable on May 23, 2008, 06:21:15 pm
DO NOT WANT!
Title: Re: Alive Stuffed Animal Biology
Post by: Doc on May 23, 2008, 10:14:13 pm
It is kind of an amusing observation though that whenever an adult male is around an infant the look of aimless concentration is near identical.