The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Turbo Ninja on May 27, 2008, 06:39:47 pm

Title: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: Turbo Ninja on May 27, 2008, 06:39:47 pm
Arrest them all!

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080525/NEWS03/805250305/1062 (http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080525/NEWS03/805250305/1062)
Title: Re: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: CortJstr on May 27, 2008, 07:17:22 pm
How's a man supposed to look snappy on Christmas if the barbers are closed?

I bet it was the salon lobby.
Title: Re: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: Golfhaus on May 27, 2008, 09:48:45 pm
So now I'm wondering... how does Pat get his hair sculpted so extravagantly if he hates barbers so much? Or does his vitriol not extend to "stylists?"
Title: Re: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: Ben-San on May 29, 2008, 04:35:18 pm
So now I'm wondering... how does Pat get his hair sculpted so extravagantly if he hates barbers so much? Or does his vitriol not extend to "stylists?"

According to alt-text, that's his male-pattern baldness (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01022007), presumably having gotten more stylish since his gay transformation.
Title: Re: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 28, 2008, 09:50:42 am
So I guess Onstads a barber now?

Or he owns and operates a BBQ restaurant?
Title: Re: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: wombat on July 28, 2008, 12:52:07 pm
Or his town's passed a law against webcomics on Mondays?
Title: Re: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: Turbo Ninja on August 01, 2008, 05:42:37 pm
Or his town's passed a law against webcomics on Mondays?

I don't think webcomic creators SHOULD make much money!
Title: Re: Pat would be pleased: Barber ticketed for working on a Monday
Post by: Drygioni on August 01, 2008, 05:45:38 pm
I don't think webcomic creators SHOULD make much money!

Yeah, and I also think professional sports people deserve at least a double-figure salary!