The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: FeeReep on November 04, 2003, 07:51:51 am

Title: Gojira
Post by: FeeReep on November 04, 2003, 07:51:51 am
So...
Who's down?  :wink:

http://www.rialtopictures.com/godzilla.html
Title: Gojira
Post by: jough on November 04, 2003, 08:14:05 am
Could a Criterion DVD be far behind?

I'm all over this mofo.
Title: Re: Gojira
Post by: slink on November 04, 2003, 10:09:17 am
Quote from: "FeeReep"
So...
Who's down?  :wink:

http://www.rialtopictures.com/godzilla.html


Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
Title: Gojira
Post by: V-Adore on November 04, 2003, 09:03:19 pm
I would buy a Godzilla Criterion DVD just to hear the usual lit-crit Criterion commentary track. I'm picturing the same guy they used for their "Magnificent Ambersons" laserdisc -- fond of the obvious, talking very slowly -- narrating the exact technical specifications of the first Tokyo rampage. "Observe the suited actor's destruction of the model work..."