The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on May 29, 2008, 05:16:09 am
-
http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20080527_222920_148 (http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article.jsp?content=20080527_222920_148)
The stick twirlers lose one more step on the trying-to-be-as-cool-as-rugby ladder.
-
Goddamn, dude. That's some sick timing you've got there. Check your PM.
There are certainly some parents out there expressing all kinds of anti-social behavior. Things must have gotten pretty extreme for a "no having fun at your kids' game" rule to get slapped on them.
-
A referee got mad as hell (http://www.sherwoodvoice.com/articles/2008/05/23/maumelle_monitor/local_news/nws01.txt), and ain't taking it any more! Though it was the coach this time, not the parents.
Also, sometimes rugby parents (http://www.ktvu.com/news/4491308/detail.html) get a little rowdy, too.
-
And sometimes welsh rugby players need to bury their faces in some famous cleavage:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1022766/Charlotte-Church-loses-temper-rugby-player-tries-bury-head-cleavage.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1022766/Charlotte-Church-loses-temper-rugby-player-tries-bury-head-cleavage.html)
-
Why does anyone ever think saying "Don't you know who I am?" is a good idea?
-
What an odd-looking woman.
The rest of her seems normal enough and moderately attractive but... her face looks like a Sculptee iteration of that one old-lady-ventriloquist's dummy from the Eighties. I forget the name but you know what I'm talking about. The creepy sassy sex-addicted granny puppet?
If they ever update "The Land of Confusion" video, you won't need a puppet for this girl.
Just hire the real thing.
(ALSO: She looks like Jenna Fischer melted.)
-
... her face looks like a Sculptee iteration of that one old-lady-ventriloquist's dummy from the Eighties. I forget the name but you know what I'm talking about. The creepy sassy sex-addicted granny puppet?
Cortjstr'd!
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Wayland_Flowers_and_Madame.jpg)
Wayland Flowers and "Madame" courtesy of wikipedia.