The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: the gooseman on June 03, 2008, 10:41:45 am

Title: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: the gooseman on June 03, 2008, 10:41:45 am
tuesday june 3 2008

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06032008

Holy shit!

Teodore had better not do anything to fuck up his friendship with beef

I have kinda been on beefs side of the fence here, and it's some baaaaad times ahead.

An attached female should never hug a single man ever?
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: jough on June 03, 2008, 12:32:34 pm
Oh man, I've been there.

The way I see it, a married girl is going to get One Last Freak-On with some dude - may as well keep it in the family, you know?
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: CortJstr on June 03, 2008, 01:11:04 pm
Does the maid of honor always try to get with the bride? Because that could be really hot.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 03, 2008, 01:20:11 pm
Must be difficult, living in a comic strip with so few female characters.

...sniff... Penny...
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: oball on June 03, 2008, 02:34:19 pm
Wow, Bimmicus, you totally called it:

I see Onstad's channeling Jeph Jaques again.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 03, 2008, 03:21:42 pm
Just like every man has a little Elvis in him, except for Michael J Fox who is the anti-Elvis, of course... every man has a little Crap Dude in him, except for that terrible impressionist on those DirectTV commericals Frank Somethingorother, who is entirely Crap Dude.

"You want to... to talk about it?"

Granted, most of us don't go quite as far as T has already but... we've thought about it.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: Formica on June 03, 2008, 04:28:31 pm
Mmmm, the internal monologue of a Nice Dude who hasn't scored any in a long time, smelling a girl's hair. A fine strip.

*waves to Jough* hello, jefe!
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: smick on June 03, 2008, 06:30:10 pm
Just like every man has a little Elvis in him, except for Michael J Fox who is the anti-Elvis, of course...

LFM needs boats!
LFM needs boats!
LFM needs boats!

LF LF LF LF LF LFM NEEDS BOATS!

Having none: Here is a tiny can you can use as a flotation device.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: colmore on June 03, 2008, 07:32:06 pm
This is funny because I haven't been on a date in a year.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: nDed on June 04, 2008, 12:34:54 am
I'm wondering what Molly and T are doing in the first 3 panels. It kind of looks like they're jogging?

Maybe Molly thinks Téodor is gay. Or maybe Onstad will shed some light on whether a real animal and an alive stuffed animal can get their bones on.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: jaydub on June 04, 2008, 01:18:03 am
Does the maid of honor always try to get with the bride? Because that could be really hot.
I just asked that question to my wife and she looked appalled.  She's now describing my moral failings to the dog.  Fortunately, this will not diminish my standing in the dog's eyes.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: CortJstr on June 04, 2008, 01:26:31 am
I just asked that question to my wife and she looked appalled.  She's now describing my moral failings to the dog.  Fortunately, this will not diminish my standing in the dog's eyes.

Belly scratches fix everything.


Everything.
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: jay-ell on June 04, 2008, 01:39:45 pm
Does the maid of honor always try to get with the bride? Because that could be really hot.

Man, I wish. 

I mean!  We are just friends Pedro, my hot bisexual friend from childhood and I did not hook up the night before my wedding! 

It happened a long, long time before that. 
Title: Re: Quit getting hard - June 3 2008
Post by: memnarch on June 05, 2008, 02:35:24 am
Mmm, I hope Teodor doesn't go all Jennifer Lopez in Wedding Planner on us.

Liked the black thought bubbles.